There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chilo Rachal demoted, then leaves Bears

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/8661247/chilo-rachal-chicago-bears-leaves-demoted-chris-spencer-source

Didn't see that coming. Well, not the second part at least.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
damn so you are on a NFL roster and then you quit? I wonder how he is mentally? Never liked him coming out of college but hope he's alright
Considering how poorly all the line played he's probably pissed if he was the lone guy replaces.

Still, pulling a Kwame is no good.
dumbass. Probably going to fulfill his dream of being a bull matador. He's be good at that.
McCloughan ftw.
lol was he drafted by sing? coffee was too right?
Originally posted by Ajanke:

think so. what about balmer? Bunch of quitters.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

think so. what about balmer? Bunch of quitters.

That's what I was thinking. I've never seen so many guys just up and QUIT football. crazy. He want's winners though lol
Hope he doesn't implode.

I don't know how anyone can turn down & walk away from that kind of money - even if you're benched.
Where else can you sit down and not contribute and make a million dollars or there-abouts?
Didn't niner fans burn his lawn/trash his house last year after Thanksgiving? -He's more hated in con-current 49ers lore than even Kwame Harris!
I wish that I could be on a team and not play, just for the good view of the field and a pretty decent paycheck. I guess I would have to be good enough to make a team but suck enough to never play . That would be a skill in its' self
done.
I new aldon was gonna have a career night when I saw chilo was starting for the bears. Lovie Smith must be hard headed like sing was trying to make a player out of him. Total bust, just like kentwan balmer.
I'm still laughing at him seeing the football between his feet and his just stands there looking down at it, not knowing what to do.

Hope the guy is mentally okay, but seriously, not a very good football player.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home