There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/22 - 11/26 ***

is Cam's knee not bent?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Did desean jackson get hurt?

Yea he went into the locker room

x-rays negative. sternum injury. return doubtful.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Did desean jackson get hurt?

Yea he went into the locker room

x-rays negative. sternum injury. return doubtful.

f**k.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,878
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

as I reported earlier this season, lot of scouts/execs thought Palmer's scheme not a good fit for Chris Johnson or Jake Locker
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,878
Nate Dunlevy ‏@NateDunlevy

Titans have dismiss OC Chris Palmer named quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains as the Titans new OC. Munchak informed Palmer today per team
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Nate Dunlevy ‏@NateDunlevy

Titans have dismiss OC Chris Palmer named quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains as the Titans new OC. Munchak informed Palmer today per team

Who gives a f**k?
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,148
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who gives a f**k?

This man speaks the truth
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,878
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who gives a f**k?

This man speaks the truth

That man does not!
lol missed XP
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,613
[ Edited by jrg on Nov 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 50,576
Eagles ....hahaha
Dream Team lol
Say bye to philly Andy. Im sure you would be able to get another job, maybe browns.
Lol