There are 265 users in the forums

*** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/22 - 11/26 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
GB looking sorry atm
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Why do so many QB's have mustaches? They all look goofy

for Movember, of course...
http://us.movember.com/about/
I think that we'd actually come out and play well if we get another shot at the Giants. Having said that, I'd rather somebody else knocked them out prior to playing us. Just a tough tough matchup for us. I think we can beat anyone on our day but I'll take the easier road if it means a SB.
packers overrated

got back on track cause they played rams, cards, max
Packers o-line looking a lot like the bears o-line did against us last Monday night
How does the Giants play lights out against the Packers and Niners -- but total sh*t against every other team.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
I think that we'd actually come out and play well if we get another shot at the Giants. Having said that, I'd rather somebody else knocked them out prior to playing us. Just a tough tough matchup for us. I think we can beat anyone on our day but I'll take the easier road if it means a SB.

Atlanta
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
How does the Giants play lights out against the Packers and Niners -- but total sh*t against every other team.

Yeah, they bring their A game against the best. A lot of teams play down to teams. If they played like they did against some of the bad teams they would get smoked against us and GB. It's a growing trend where teams seem to play down to their competition and bring their A game against the best.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Yeah, they bring their A game against the best. A lot of teams play down to teams. If they played like they did against some of the bad teams they would get smoked against us and GB. It's a growing trend where teams seem to play down to their competition and bring their A game against the best.

Exactly. Also they have the talent to beat anyone. Our D is way better but their D-line gets enough pressure to mitigate the other weaknesses (LB and secondary). On offense they have a good running game, very good wideouts and on his day, a HOF QB.
All the revenge matches from last years playoffs havent gone well for the team wanting revenge, Saints against us, GB against the NYG, and of course us against the Giants, i hope we do get another shot at them, who knows maybe Kaep starts and we have an explosive offense and beat them by 10 and end the game by the victory formation, it would be that much sweeter if we did beat them i know that. But i will take a 6th lombardi any way i can get it.

Screw Hillman and James Jones. 0.9 points between them.
Packers and Saints look like they have to retool. Falcons don't scare anybody. Giants? How many times have they been between us and the Super Bowl? Too many!
Their DLine looks like 5 guys built like Aldon Smith only 40 or 50 pounds heavier. They've refined their game to passing and pass rushing. If there's a Championship rematch and Manning passes 50-60 times we take them down.
Did Aaron get benched, or is he hurt?
Aaron looked like Burt Reynolds. Eli on the other hand, just reminded me of puberty.
Share 49ersWebzone