There are 171 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/22 - 11/26 ***



[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Nov 21, 2012 at 5:26 PM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
can't wait to watch on Thanksgiving... all the games are actually pretty decent.

I read on BR that Gruden was offered a contract by Arkansas, is this true?
Sign him NAO
Who do you cheer for in the SNF game? If the Packers lose that will benefit the Niners in playoff seeding, but cheering for the vagiants? Unbareable...
I am hoping for a Packer win.

We already beat them, in their house. So if we tie records, we got the head to head. We lost to the Giants, therefore, I will always hope for a NYG loss. Thats all that matters, even seeding wise.


How does a Packer loss help us?
[ Edited by GoldandGarnet on Nov 21, 2012 at 7:02 PM ]
Packers all the way SNF.
I dont dislike them as much as most of the people on this board. I love A.Rod actually and i absolutely hate NYG.
I'm confident they can get the W
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,039
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
I am hoping for a Packer win.

We already beat them, in their house. So if we tie records, we got the head to head. We lost to the Giants, therefore, I will always hope for a NYG loss. Thats all that matters, even seeding wise.


How does a Packer loss help us?

The one positive of our tie is that tiebreakers are irrelevant, no need to think about them. I think GB is more of a threat for the 2 seed than NYG, even if the Giants win.
Originally posted by vaden:
The one positive of our tie is that tiebreakers are irrelevant, no need to think about them. I think GB is more of a threat for the 2 seed than NYG, even if the Giants win.

Point taken.


Still we already beat the Pack in their house. We haven't beat NYG since......

NYG is the bigger threat, regardless of seeding.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,039
I agree they are more of a threat in the playoffs, so from that logic I can see hoping they lose to make it easier for the Cowboys win the division, but I'm still more concerned about getting the bye.
[ Edited by vaden on Nov 22, 2012 at 7:46 AM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,039
crazy stat: almost half the points in Detroit's games have been scored in the 4th quarter. 48.2 avg. overall, 22.1 in the 4th.
Rooting for the Packers to win on Sunday night since my girlfriend is a Packers fan. Hopefully I will be able to sit and watch after a Niners win Sunday afternoon!
That saxophone anthem was pretty cool.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,144
Want to see the texans go down.
Originally posted by Paul:
can't wait to watch on Thanksgiving... all the games are actually pretty decent.

I read on BR that Gruden was offered a contract by Arkansas, is this true?

I think Tennessee also wants his services in the collegiate ranks
The texans look like they played a 5 quarter game 4 days ago.