There are 199 users in the forums

*** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/22 - 11/26 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by YungAce:
that TD is not reviewable? LMAO

That's just not straight.

cause of dumbass schwartz LMAO
How does the booth not review the TD, since every TD is reviewed? It shouldn't matter that a whistle wasn't blown. They should be reviewing it regardless.
I thought all TDs were reviewed. How in the heck was that play not overturned. Stupid.
Wtf? All scoring plays are supposed to be reviewed, what makes that one any different?
Even though I want the Texans to win, I believe that TD was completely not earned and they SERIOUSLY need to alter this rule.

What it SHOULD BE is, "If a coach challenges a scoring play, a penalty will be assessed for unsportsmanlike, however it can STILL be reviewed."
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 22, 2012 at 11:53 AM ]
Lol, now I get it! Serves Swartz right.
Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by YungAce:
that TD is not reviewable? LMAO

That's just not straight.

cause of dumbass schwartz LMAO

I'm happy. :D
Wow Lions screwed themself on that one.
Jim Shorts was a dumbass for challenging; however, the nfl needs to change their rules what can/cannot be challenge. Even if Shorts threw a flag, the play needs to be reviewed. I actually like the Texans and Lions, but what is right is right and wrong is wrong. The NFL needs to change certain rules.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
How does the booth not review the TD, since every TD is reviewed? It shouldn't matter that a whistle wasn't blown. They should be reviewing it regardless.

i think they only review TD's that look like close calls by the endzone?

Just a stupid stupid rule.
Ahh. Now it makes sense. When Schwartz throws the flag illegally, a review can no longer be looked at to benefit the illegal flag throwing team. lol

And LMFAO at Gunther!!
That rule has impacted several teams this year and screwed them over. I worry because I think we are one of the highest risk teams for it to potentially happen to because Harbaugh likely would've done the same thing -- and we all know it.

I do not like the rule at all.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Even though I want the Texans to win, I believe that TD was completely not earned and they SERIOUSLY need to alter this rule.

What it SHOULD BE is, "If a coach challenges a scoring play, a penalty will be assessed for unsportsmanlike, however it can STILL be reviewed."

Agree
Originally posted by Muggins:
LOL SCHWARTZ. Remember when he was yelling "KNOW THE RULES HARBAUGH" that led to the handshake. f**king c**t face.

Share 49ersWebzone