There are 185 users in the forums

Top tier NFC teams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
We are the best team in the NFL. Nothing to dispute here.
We may be one. We are just wildly inconsistent and capable of laying huge eggs in trap games that we overlook.
Originally posted by okdkid:

No..No...Everytime we start thinking that way we lose..So start thinking we are just slightly better than average
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:

No..No...Everytime we start thinking that way we lose..So start thinking we are just slightly better than average

We need to be on suicide watch every week!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We may be one. We are just wildly inconsistent and capable of laying huge eggs in trap games that we overlook.

agree,, i hope last night was the start of consistent play from the defense and special teams but more than that,,,, not over looking people and starting out the games like we are sleeping. i think the rams game triggered my rants last week cuz he have done that a few times. i hope last night was the start of a good run for us. playing a hot team in a dome who has a chip on thier shoulder about us will be another good test. then another game in the dome vs a team we tied so that is where we will find out who has improved the most from last sundays tie
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I still believe we're the best team in the league.

What did I say?

What did I say?

when we play our best football NOBODY can beat the 49ers
We'll see what happens in the 12th game (IF we win next week). Seems we have a hard time stringing 3 wins together, which is necessary if we're talking about a Super Bowl. There are no byes to the NFC Title game.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
It looks like total domination usually when we win. You just really don't know with this team. If we beat the Saints next week, I say we can line up against any team in the NFC and win, minus you know who.

That's what I keep going back to. When we jump on a team it's ball game. In order to beat us you need a balanced attack and a defensive line that can disrupt. I just don't see anyone capable of doing that come postseason.

I don't think the Giants make it to us. That light switch just isn't on this year.

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:

We need to be on suicide watch every week!

Judging on some of the posts in Niner Talk, id say some people already are...
cc, tjd, and sandiego, what you... we all saw, was our HC at his best. It is also after his AFib was treated and corrected. In my medical school yrs, internship, residency, 5 yrs of nites and weekends in Watts ERs, and then 35 yrs practice, I have seen hundreds if not thousands of patients with AFib, most asypmtomatic, but with irregular cardiac rhythms. For three games this yr, Coach Harbaugh had symptomatic AF with not enough oxygen getting to his brain. It made him cloudy, confused, and frankly he called and coached three truly miserable games. A few days after the Rams game he got more symptomatic, altho this time by a report of MM in the webzone headlines, there was reported left chest pain...so not only was his brain not getting enough oxygen, neither was his cardiac muscle...and hence lt chest pain. That was what tipped off the medical staff that he now had not only cardiac arrhythmia, he had symptomatic AF. He got cardioverted, was once again clear headed, and you saw the results on Mon nite...a shellacking the Bears will not forget anytime soon...if ever. I predicted Coach H would outcoach Lovie and the bears, but had no idea it would be that kind of azzkicking...and we would win the game. No question team played out of their skulls at all positions.

I also predicted, that as long as Coach H's AFib is controlled, we will run the table. During the 3 contests noted above, Coach was just out of it, not there, totally unfocused. But now we know why. He didn't have a brain fardt, he had symptomatic AFib with not enough oxygen to his brain. That is now gone, and we win out, all the way thru and including February. He will outcoach everybody during that time. We still can get waylaid by a reinvigorated Saints team, but with no Sean Payton, we win. SEA was mentioned and that is always a cut nutter....but we win that one also. Brady is terrific, his D isn't, Peyton is terrific and he is carrying his team far.
Texans have the great Qb, great WR, and great RB, plus great D and O. I think that is who we play in Feb. Hey , my Bears call was right on the money for the reason above, no?
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by cciowa:

hahahahahahah

Let's see if your laughing when we're hoisting the Lombardi.
i really hope you are right and a couple weeks ago i may have believed you but not anymore. making the playoffs will be a stretch if we give the same type of "effort" we have given in our three losses this year. and if we continue to make the same sloppy mistakes we made against an average team like the rams, we are not going to hoisting jack. i do not think i said anything that is not true

Who's better? Just curious.
Share 49ersWebzone