There are 262 users in the forums

So um......Andrew Luck looks amazing out there.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Can't believe that they're ppl out there who would take RG3 over Luck...don't get me wrong...I think RG3 will be an all-pro one day...but Luck will have a HOF career...

People who watch fantasy football

Where can I watch people play fantasy football?
Oregon
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Nah, hes probably just upset that we could have been a superbowl favorite with Luck.

what did you want us to do, trade up from #30 to draft him?
Originally posted by Marsh:
no chance

i know
It makes me sad to watch that team. We maybe should have tried to go 0 - 16 that year. Maybe would have been worth it for 1 year.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It makes me sad to watch that team. We maybe should have tried to go 0 - 16 that year. Maybe would have been worth it for 1 year.

^^ Cant tell if serious
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

^^ Cant tell if serious

he is serious

Imagine our team morale. Who would want to blow a whole season. Players want rings... I wouldn't want to waste 1 year of my career to bet on a QB next year. One unlucky shot to Luck and his career is over. Then what?

And players want their stats to look nice, so that they can get paid. What, was Dashon Goldson gonna play soft all last year?

Just can't believe some of the niner fans that are still complaining about luck. If our team was the Chiefs or Jaguars, then we would have a valid reason of complaining. But we went to the NFC championship last year... we're in first place.. our qb is playing great ... just be happy lol
Luck is 4th in QBR in the entire NFL as a rookie on a bad team.....

^^ Cant tell if serious

he is serious

we would've lost half our defense and had to pay even more for guys with extentions because we had a losing mentality. Not to mention that guys like Randy Moss and B.Jacobs would not have signed.

If Alex is as bad as some people say, then what does that say about our team and the fact that we went knee deep into the playoffs with him?

^^ Cant tell if serious

he is serious

you have to excuse SD9er...after all this time, he is still not used to having a pretty girlfriend...affects his thinking every now and then.

that was you at the 9ers Chargers game couple of years back right?

He's ahead of Matt Ryan in yards and 4th in the league.....
You see why we don't want Alex back. It's because young guys come out and light things up and win with only a couple dudes, bubblegum and an end table.
And you get Alex a Top defense, good special teams, A bunch of weapons and he makes most of our wins a chore. We would OWN this league
with RG3. We would own this league with Andrew Luck. We have a chance to own the league with Kaep.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
league mvp
Share 49ersWebzone