There are 127 users in the forums

So um......Andrew Luck looks amazing out there.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I get a little weak in the stomach after every Colts game. To think what could have been....

If we rolled over and lost every game last season?
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I get a little weak in the stomach after every Colts game. To think what could have been....

You do the math.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Jennings, Nelson, Finley, and Driver

Finley was hurt during their Super Bowl run and they're mediocre on the line and less than mediocre at running back. You're overrating their talent.

because Swain and Hasting were all world players

You do the math.

I think he just did.
The word "amazing" gets WAY overused nowadays. Everything is amazing now apparently...
Only took 8 games for him to be decent, instead of 8 years.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

........so you're upset we're a superbowl contender now?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

s**t he already a top ten QB in the league.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Somehow I have the feeling you're a lot more confident about our chances than I am.

Andrew Luck is much better than decent.

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Nah, hes probably just upset that we could have been a superbowl favorite with Luck.
Can't believe that they're ppl out there who would take RG3 over Luck...don't get me wrong...I think RG3 will be an all-pro one day...but Luck will have a HOF career...
  • dj43
Luck is very good, however, he has some very good young receivers that can fly and Reggie Wayne to tutor all of them. Also, the offensive system has been built around his talent. He has had a lot of things line up well for him. No one doubted he would be this good. Many said he was the best pro prospect in over 10 years, ahead of the class of 2004. Whether that turns out to be true or not, the fact Grigson set out to tailor the offense around his skills has allowed him to jump ahead of the curve.
[ Edited by dj43 on Nov 9, 2012 at 10:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Can't believe that they're ppl out there who would take RG3 over Luck...don't get me wrong...I think RG3 will be an all-pro one day...but Luck will have a HOF career...

People who watch fantasy football
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Hitman49:

People who watch fantasy football

Where can I watch people play fantasy football?
Share 49ersWebzone