There are 149 users in the forums

So um......Andrew Luck looks amazing out there.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Marsh:
he does look amazing!

Makes Gabbert look like a retard huh?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
he does look amazing!

He is cute too

who let you out of the kitchen

jk
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
he does look amazing!

He is cute too

who let you out of the kitchen

jk

It's jrg
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Reggie Wayne is not average, but you can't take anything away from what Luck is doing right now. He's being asked to throw the 40+ times a game. The fact that he can just walk in and take over a passing orientated offense is flat amazing for a rookie. It's not like Cam Newton/ Griffen were teams have to adjust to their athletic ability.

what's funny is if teams try to worry too much about Luck's passing ability he'll hurt them with his athletic ability.

These young Qbs, heck including Alex, they need to always focus on going forward..no matter what.... if teams are taking passes away, just run forward and get some yardage...make the 3rd down easier.....NO SACKS...or at least try to have as little as possible.

Luck is the beneficiary of sitting on a great team with top talent for ...
Luck has some great WR...
Luck has a great OL...
Luck has the advantage of a great running ga...
Luck has a great insurance type of tight en...
Luck is working with players who have been in the system for a long...

Luck only has a 56% completions and 79 rating! Take that!

This is why Aaron Rodgers would have still excelled even if he were drafted by the 49ers. Some guys just have it. We shouldn't take credit away from them.

Im sure you thought Cam was a god last year as well.......

But hey Ponder is.....
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Reggie Wayne is not average, but you can't take anything away from what Luck is doing right now. He's being asked to throw the 40+ times a game. The fact that he can just walk in and take over a passing orientated offense is flat amazing for a rookie. It's not like Cam Newton/ Griffen were teams have to adjust to their athletic ability.

what's funny is if teams try to worry too much about Luck's passing ability he'll hurt them with his athletic ability.

These young Qbs, heck including Alex, they need to always focus on going forward..no matter what.... if teams are taking passes away, just run forward and get some yardage...make the 3rd down easier.....NO SACKS...or at least try to have as little as possible.

Luck is the beneficiary of sitting on a great team with top talent for ...
Luck has some great WR...
Luck has a great OL...
Luck has the advantage of a great running ga...
Luck has a great insurance type of tight en...
Luck is working with players who have been in the system for a long...

Luck only has a 56% completions and 79 rating! Take that!

This is why Aaron Rodgers would have still excelled even if he were drafted by the 49ers. Some guys just have it. We shouldn't take credit away from them.

rodgers took over a 13-3 team and went 6-10. yeah im sure he would have excelled with the niners
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for gold49digger.
Originally posted by schmons:
rodgers took over a 13-3 team and went 6-10. yeah im sure he would have excelled with the niners

2 years later, he took that team to the superbowl.

5 years in the same system surrounded by amazing talent
Originally posted by jreff22:

Ahh you got a point there. I wouldnt say amazing. Jennings is a good receivers. But the rest are average. Finley cant catch a cold and they have a mediocre run game.

Ahh you got a point there. I wouldnt say amazing. Jennings is a good receivers. But the rest are average. Finley cant catch a cold and they have a mediocre run game.

Jennings, Nelson, Finley, and Driver

Jennings is good, but currently injured. Nelson is okay, but I think rodgers is making him look good. Finley cant catch for s**t. Driver was good 7 years ago.

Jennings is good, but currently injured. Nelson is okay, but I think rodgers is making him look good. Finley cant catch for s**t. Driver was good 7 years ago.

Missing the point, he had 4 solid guys for the most part. Alex had ?

Guess who the last guy was on that roster that never played.....Bret Swain who Alex had to throw to in the NFCCG.

Missing the point, he had 4 solid guys for the most part. Alex had ?

Guess who the last guy was on that roster that never played.....Bret Swain who Alex had to throw to in the NFCCG.

ugh dont remind me of swain. I am so glad that we got ham and moss to help crabs and VD.

And now that I think about it and after watching the packers/niners game, it seems that Rodgers stats are inflated because the lack of a running game and the amount of throws he has per game.
He looks really good. Strong arm, athletic, accurate, makes good decisions for the most part. He's way ahead of a rookie in reading the field and making decisions IMO. I only saw 1 real bad throw. As a rookie you can live with that. Honestly I can't believe how good he is already.

Finley was hurt during their Super Bowl run and they're mediocre on the line and less than mediocre at running back. You're overrating their talent.
I get a little weak in the stomach after every Colts game. To think what could have been....
Share 49ersWebzone