LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 398 users in the forums

London says Hello!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jrg
  • Veteran
English...are you going to the game? If so, pics please?
Originally posted by jrg:

Sorry no, work commitments prevented me from going to the Rams Patriots game. But assuming ticket availability, next years game is a must.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

Sorry no, work commitments prevented me from going to the Rams Patriots game. But assuming ticket availability, next years game is a must.

Must be like the Superbowl for you guys every year.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
London isn't real

English is Buzz B

Mind = blown
London isn't real

English is Buzz B

Mind = blown

butchers his name for funnies
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Tell the hot bartender that bled all over my hotel sheets I love her, she works at a bar in the Camden markets.
Originally posted by Chief:
Tell the hot bartender that bled all over my hotel sheets I love her, she works at a bar in the Camden markets.

I could PM her if you'd like? I hear she's a good dude.
London isn't real

English is Buzz B

Mind = blown

Not 'arf.
the commute for NFL teams going to play outside the US would alone be too much and impossible during a season. like the idea, but the reality is that fans will be watching a below par product because players havent adjusted.
Originally posted by English:

Must be like the Superbowl for you guys every year.

It's a great event.

It will make watching the Rams/Patriots game a little more exciting than normal.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strickac:
I don't know why these London games irritate me so much. I guess it's just selfish, but I want the NFL to stay here in the States. Mixing with CFL didn't go so well here. I don't like the idea of sharing the game.

In my mind this is our national pastime (baseball is a joke). Football is just a reflection of our culture. The expansion, IMO, is just a move by the owners to increase revenue by crossing into new markets. It's not about the game.

Lol, isnt that what our culture is all about.....ever expanding the supply for a demanded product to grow our pocket books? seems pretty american to me
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strickac:
I don't know why these London games irritate me so much. I guess it's just selfish, but I want the NFL to stay here in the States. Mixing with CFL didn't go so well here. I don't like the idea of sharing the game.

In my mind this is our national pastime (baseball is a joke). Football is just a reflection of our culture. The expansion, IMO, is just a move by the owners to increase revenue by crossing into new markets. It's not about the game.

interesting...very well put strickac - like the rest of the corporate world, it's ALL about the benjamins such a sad, sad world!
wow... 4th and Goal...and they trust Robert the 3rd to throw the ball against the Steelers defense.... TD...accurate quick throw.

dude is good.

edit- oops wrong thread.

um...on topic though.. I think the NFL Owners want to have what Soccer has. in 20 years..Some type of Champions League.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 28, 2012 at 10:47 AM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
wow... 4th and Goal...and they trust Robert the 3rd to throw the ball against the Steelers defense.... TD...accurate quick throw.

dude is good.

Someone moved the Skins Steelers game over here as well, without telling me?

Next week we will have em all!
Share 49ersWebzone