Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by BobS:
I dont like the Steelers cuz they have more SBs

I dont like the Packers cuz of Bret Favre

I dont like the Cowboys for obvious reasons

I dont like the Giants cuz of Eli Manning

I dont like the Seahawks cuz of Pete Carrol
What was Favre, like 12-2 against us? I swear he could throw into triple coverage against us falling down with his eyes closed and complete passes. It seemed he got so lucky when he played our 49ers. Normally 50% of the passes he threw up deep and up for grabs were picked off, unless he was playing us. Still hate the Cowboys way more and will until Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin are no longer on TV.

I see Troy being on the air for a long time.....Michael is gone in 2 years after getting caught in a hotel room with Deion Sanders and Charlie Sheen with a briefcase full with coke and a bed full with hookers.....
Hasn't he already been caught with coke and hookers? Irvin is the ex-NFL player I hate the most, I would like to slap that stupid grin off his face.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
All teams in the NFC East. And the Seahawks.
I dont like the Steelers cuz they have more SBs

I dont like the Packers cuz of Bret Favre

I dont like the Cowboys for obvious reasons

I dont like the Giants cuz of Eli Manning

I dont like the Seahawks cuz of Pete Carrol
What was Favre, like 12-2 against us? I swear he could throw into triple coverage against us falling down with his eyes closed and complete passes. It seemed he got so lucky when he played our 49ers. Normally 50% of the passes he threw up deep and up for grabs were picked off, unless he was playing us. Still hate the Cowboys way more and will until Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin are no longer on TV.

I see Troy being on the air for a long time.....Michael is gone in 2 years after getting caught in a hotel room with Deion Sanders and Charlie Sheen with a briefcase full with coke and a bed full with hookers.....
Hasn't he already been caught with coke and hookers? Irvin is the ex-NFL player I hate the most, I would like to slap that stupid grin off his face.

I wanna slap Deion like he did Mooch.....
AFC - Patriots, Raiders
NFC - Cowboys, Giants
NFCWEST - Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams Seahawks Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams Seahawks Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams Seahawks Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams Seahawks Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams Seahawks Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams Seahawks Cardinals, and the Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams Seahawks Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams Seahawks Cardinals, I almost forgot the Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams Seahawks Cardinals, and last but not least,(except liked) the Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams Seahawks Cardinals *spits*

[ Edited by NTeply49 on Nov 16, 2012 at 4:17 PM ]
Really starting to hate the Saints also.
lota people on here will say the 49ers are the team they hate the most !
Seahawks, Raiders
Cowturds (can't stand anything about this team)

G-women (didn't hate them till recently)

Seacocks (pete carol/annoying fan base)
jags-ultimate underachievers
raiders
chiefs-under achievers
chargers-underachievers
steelers
patriots-my mexican friend
seahawks
tampa bay-gay team
carolina-cam newton is overrated
bears-over rated
vikings
cowboys
giants
eagles
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
jags-ultimate underachievers
raiders
chiefs-under achievers
chargers-underachievers
steelers
patriots-my mexican friend
seahawks
tampa bay-gay team
carolina-cam newton is overrated
bears-over rated
vikings
cowboys
giants
eagles

u have a lot of hate

but I love you, JAMES!!!!

Seahawks
Cowboys and Raiders
in order from hate least to most:
saints
giants
seahawks
Packers
Cowboys
Giants
Seahawks
Raiders
Bears

The Bears only because I live in Illinois and the Chicago fans annoy me like no other. What I have been hearing all week on the radio is that they will beat the Niners no problem.
In order...

Giants
Saints
Seahawks
Rams
Cowboys
Vikings
Packers
Patriots
Falcons (I swear I will shoot anyone who does the dirty bird)
Lions
Panthers
Cardinals
Raiders
Bears
Eagles
Steelers
Texans
Share 49ersWebzone