Shop 49ers game tickets
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I wish Alex could make that pass
Good.
Game. :D
Wow blown coverage up the ass
That should fckin do it. LOL
Niners already moved up in the power rankings without even playing yet.
Originally posted by ImaMod:

+1
Originally posted by ImaMod:

Wont know till he has that much time
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Wow blown coverage up the ass

The CB got beat bad on the doube move
Rams score one more point and I'll be even more happy. Hit them ML first half, got them ML game and TT over 17.5.

Hell yeah Bradford! Hell of a throw!!! Go Rams!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Rams score one more point and I'll be even more happy. Hit them ML first half, got them ML game and TT over 17.5.

P.S. f**k you
Originally posted by Muggins:

P.S. f**k you

LOL did you bet Tards?
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by vaden:
Don't know if you guys feel the same way but my level of hate for the Cards and Hawks is at a level way above my hate for the Lambs.

Same here.

I'm not trying to be a jerk by asking, but how old are you guys? The reason I ask is because the rams rivalry and hate goes back a helluva long time. There's no way I'll ever dislike a team more than I do the rams.

cowboys
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by vaden:
Don't know if you guys feel the same way but my level of hate for the Cards and Hawks is at a level way above my hate for the Lambs.

Same here.

I'm not trying to be a jerk by asking, but how old are you guys? The reason I ask is because the rams rivalry and hate goes back a helluva long time. There's no way I'll ever dislike a team more than I do the rams.

Mid 20s, I used to hate the Rams growing up, then they had their Best Show on Turf and gradually faded into obscurity. I just feel sorry for them, my hate has subsided a lot. I know they'll always be our "main rival" but throughout the 80s and 90s we owned them so much that I never really despised them. I assume like my dad that you've hated them from the 70s, when they used to regularly beat us down?

Pretty much. Been disliking them for 30 years. The cards and hawks have only been in our division 10 years. While I also despise them both, they'll never top the rams for being the ultimate dickwads.
Share 49ersWebzone