LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

*** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/4 - 10/8 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Tman:
kolb is going to be in a wheelchair after this game lol

Yep. Harbaugh is gonna wear this film out. So much information being conveyed in this game.
Don't know if you guys feel the same way but my level of hate for the Cards and Hawks is at a level way above my hate for the Lambs.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
WTF is maycock talking about? He was blanketed.

that's what I was thinking. "the Safety's not overhead yet", get a clue mike
God this game is boring
lol rams D
This kid Gibson doesn't seem to run hard entirely through his routes, slows up a lot.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Don't know if you guys feel the same way but my level of hate for the Cards and Hawks is at a level way above my hate for the Lambs.

Same here.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
God this game is boring

Great intel on both teams though.
That Richardson kid is fast.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That Richardson kid is fast.

not scared lol

Originally posted by vaden:

Same here.

Definitely
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

Same here.

Ya me too. Probably cause the Rams aren't as douche baggy as the cardinals or seahawks
Bradford's first completed pass this half HAHAHA
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

Same here.

Definitely

I bet your hate level will shoot up once they start winning.

Same here.

I'm not trying to be a jerk by asking, but how old are you guys? The reason I ask is because the rams rivalry and hate goes back a helluva long time. There's no way I'll ever dislike a team more than I do the rams.
Share 49ersWebzone