*** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/4 - 10/8 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Originally posted by vaden:
Don't know if you guys feel the same way but my level of hate for the Cards and Hawks is at a level way above my hate for the Lambs.

Same here.

I'm not trying to be a jerk by asking, but how old are you guys? The reason I ask is because the rams rivalry and hate goes back a helluva long time. There's no way I'll ever dislike a team more than I do the rams.

Mid 20s, I used to hate the Rams growing up, then they had their Best Show on Turf and gradually faded into obscurity. I just feel sorry for them, my hate has subsided a lot. I know they'll always be our "main rival" but throughout the 80s and 90s we owned them so much that I never really despised them. I assume like my dad that you've hated them from the 70s, when they used to regularly beat us down?

Pretty much. Been disliking them for 30 years. The cards and hawks have only been in our division 10 years. While I also despise them both, they'll never top the rams for being the ultimate dickwads.

Chris Everett

I just involuntarily spit on my screen when I read that.
lawlz if Alex played like Kolb or Bradford the zone would blow up
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by vaden:
Don't know if you guys feel the same way but my level of hate for the Cards and Hawks is at a level way above my hate for the Lambs.

Same here.

I'm not trying to be a jerk by asking, but how old are you guys? The reason I ask is because the rams rivalry and hate goes back a helluva long time. There's no way I'll ever dislike a team more than I do the rams.

Mid 20s, I used to hate the Rams growing up, then they had their Best Show on Turf and gradually faded into obscurity. I just feel sorry for them, my hate has subsided a lot. I know they'll always be our "main rival" but throughout the 80s and 90s we owned them so much that I never really despised them. I assume like my dad that you've hated them from the 70s, when they used to regularly beat us down?

Pretty much. Been disliking them for 30 years. The cards and hawks have only been in our division 10 years. While I also despise them both, they'll never top the rams for being the ultimate dickwads.

Chris Everett

I just involuntarily spit on my screen when I read that.

Haha!
Nap Nap hit
Grew up really hating the Cowboys and later on the Packers for obvious reasons. I did inherit my dad's hate for the Saints though even though they mostly sucked while I was growing up.

Yeah, they pretty much sucked when everybody was growing up. Unless you're like 5 years old, this is the case for everybody.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
That should fckin do it. LOL

Yup, now I can watch NFLN in peace ... w/o listening to all that, the Cardinals this, and the Cardinals that BS !
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I wish Alex could make that pass

Pass like that? Prior to that he threw 12 straight incompletions.

I've been one of the biggest Alex supporters but the guy always misses those deep passes near the sideline
Originally posted by Muggins:
LOL did you bet Tards?

No actually. I just don't like your delivery.

Okkkk didn't mean to offend your delicate sensibilities just enjoying watching the Cards get beat up on a bit and hopefully cash in on it. Cheers.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
This is the only thing I hate about football. It is a very violent sport and it's only getting worst as the guys get bigger and faster.

As Super Chicken would say, "You knew the job was dangerous when you took it". That's football.
This is the beginning of the end for Arizona...

• Jcool
  • Veteran
As Super Chicken would say, "You knew the job was dangerous when you took it". That's football.

Corn on the Kolb with the Jay Cutler type body language.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
That should fckin do it. LOL

Yup, now I can watch NFLN in peace ... w/o listening to all that, the Cardinals this, and the Cardinals that BS !

Got that right. The Cards are who we thought they were.
Ryan Williams just died
Share 49ersWebzone