LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

*** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/4 - 10/8 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
The real Cards are showing their ugly head, knew it would take too many games.

Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Don't know if you guys feel the same way but my level of hate for the Cards and Hawks is at a level way above my hate for the Lambs.

Because the Hawks coach cheating by coach cheater.

Always disliked them more but Pete Carroll is such a douchebag/tool that it pushes my hate overboard. Guy is such a POS, from USC to the NFL, biggest clown in the league
Originally posted by solidg2000:
The right side of the cards line is garbage, ray Mac and Brooks should have career days

A former 49er is on that side.

#justsayin

You didn't see me cry when we told him to leave lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by vaden:
Don't know if you guys feel the same way but my level of hate for the Cards and Hawks is at a level way above my hate for the Lambs.

Same here.

I'm not trying to be a jerk by asking, but how old are you guys? The reason I ask is because the rams rivalry and hate goes back a helluva long time. There's no way I'll ever dislike a team more than I do the rams.

They don't believe in BEAT LA
The Seahawks, Rams and Cardinals all have offenses that are a year or two away.

Because the Hawks coach cheating by coach cheater.

Always disliked them more but Pete Carroll is such a douchebag/tool that it pushes my hate overboard. Guy is such a POS, from USC to the NFL, biggest clown in the league

Cardinals=pretenders

If they somehow pull this out which I doubt they'll still be pretenders.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bradford is a perfect example why you don't take a QB in the first round from a powerhouse school. They get overrated because they are surrounded by sooooo much talent.
Come on Rams. even 3 points would be big here
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by vaden:

Same here.

I'm not trying to be a jerk by asking, but how old are you guys? The reason I ask is because the rams rivalry and hate goes back a helluva long time. There's no way I'll ever dislike a team more than I do the rams.

Mid 20s, I used to hate the Rams growing up, then they had their Best Show on Turf and gradually faded into obscurity. I just feel sorry for them, my hate has subsided a lot. I know they'll always be our "main rival" but throughout the 80s and 90s we owned them so much that I never really despised them. I assume like my dad that you've hated them from the 70s, when they used to regularly beat us down?

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Cardinals=pretenders

If they somehow pull this out which I doubt they'll still be pretenders.

Well they are playing the Rams.
Why pass....
Running the ball is the only way you have been able to move the ball
Wow the Rams just kick shooting themselves in the foot
f**k the Tards!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
HAHA CARDS BLOW CACK
Share 49ersWebzone