There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

nfl superbowl early prediction

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000068344/article/falconstexans-in-super-bowl-xlvii-quarterpole-predictions?module=HP11_cp
Oooohhh, they chose the only undefeated teams to go to the superbowl, they must have a crystal ball or something
Falcons! Give me a break. What a soft start can do for a team!
I dont know who has a had a softer start, Houston or the falcons
Would absolutely LOVE a Super Harbowl.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Whomeam:

I think it'll be 49ers v. Texans or Ravens

that would be sick.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I dont know who has a had a softer start, Houston or the falcons

Texans > Falcons

Texans are actually winning by big margins against weaker teams, which dominant teams like the Texans should do. They actually soundly beat the Broncos too, although the score only shows by 6 points. Manning led some nice TDs drive way late in the game.

Texans have beaten the Phins by 20, the Jaguars by 20, and the Titans by 24. That's what great teams should do. Not sure there's a better team in the league right now. I think this might be the Texans year, however, they don't have much post-season experience which may be their downfall to reaching the big game.

The Falcons, however, have a very dangerous and explosive offense, but their defense still worries me (if I'm a Falcons fan). They soundly beat the Chargers and I believe the game against the Chiefs was closer than the score depicts. However, it's only week 4. I still believe the 49ers are the class of the NFC, no homer.

Get your popcorn ready, boys!
Would like a Texans-49ers or Ravens-49ers Super Bowl. Should be a very fun season with 3/4 of it to go.
2012 Niners postseason will mirror 2010 SF Giants postseason:

beat Atlanta
beat Philly
beat a Texas team for it all
Seahawks vs. Jaguars
Niners - Texas
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

that would be sick.