There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LA City Council approves downtown stadium plan

  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,131
LA doesn't deserve a team. After letting the Rams go and then screwing up the Raiders. Who wants to watch a team with only 10,000 fans sitting in the stands. LA is an embarrassment to the NFL!!!
Originally posted by jrg:

Notice how it has the Browns vs Steelers on the big screen!

LA Browns!! LOL
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
it is going to be the Chargers... we all know this.
Originally posted by Paul:
it is going to be the Chargers... we all know this.

I would like to see the Rams. Make them truly west.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

RIP area49

is that really him?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
is that really him?

lol
Originally posted by susweel:
LA 49ers

whats with everyones hate for LA? its not nearly as bad as you guys make it seem...all yall hatin on LA need to calm ya tits ;) lol jp but for real tho LA aint that bad, actually, i aint from la iim from long beach, which is in LA county, but stop hating on so.cali in general all crazy...yall aint no nortenos/surenos so stop acting like it! lol
Originally posted by LBCniner:
whats with everyones hate for LA? its not nearly as bad as you guys make it seem...all yall hatin on LA need to calm ya tits ;) lol jp but for real tho LA aint that bad, actually, i aint from la iim from long beach, which is in LA county, but stop hating on so.cali in general all crazy...yall aint no nortenos/surenos so stop acting like it! lol

+1
Originally posted by LBCniner:
whats with everyones hate for LA? its not nearly as bad as you guys make it seem...all yall hatin on LA need to calm ya tits ;) lol jp but for real tho LA aint that bad, actually, i aint from la iim from long beach, which is in LA county, but stop hating on so.cali in general all crazy...yall aint no nortenos/surenos so stop acting like it! lol

I'm not hating on LA, I just didnt want my favorite football team in that s**tty city. We were just tired of that stupid talk, but now that our new stadium is 25% built, we won't have to anymore.
LA should make up their own team and not take on another NFL team. Maybe this time LA people might show up to games more and care about the team.
How probable is a Rams/LA-Raiders swap according to their divisions? Or would this break some fierce rivalries?
Originally posted by communist:
How probable is a Rams/LA-Raiders swap according to their divisions? Or would this break some fierce rivalries?

^that

if the rams move back, might as well keep them in the NFCW....they're still the 49ers oldest and hereditary rival

don't want the raiders (and their fans) in the NFCW or showing up in the new 49ers stadium every year...let the broncos, chiefs and chargers worry about that
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by communist:
How probable is a Rams/LA-Raiders swap according to their divisions? Or would this break some fierce rivalries?

^that


if the rams move back, might as well keep them in the NFCW....they're still the 49ers oldest and hereditary rival


don't want the raiders (and their fans) in the NFCW or showing up in the new 49ers stadium every year...let the broncos, chiefs and chargers worry about that

Plus Raiders Steelers AFC is important
I wouldn't mind the Rams moving back to LA. That gives me more opportunity to see the Niners on the road since I'm in Vegas. Don't really like Phoenix area and they play the Chargers once every 4 years which may not be in San Diego. I actually think the Chargers may make the move north if they can't get a new stadium but i think Rams, Raiders and Jags are also candidates who might move.