There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MNF 9/24 root for the Seahawks or the Welching fudgePackers?

MNF 9/24 root for the Seahawks or the Welching fudgePackers?

Thats just crazy how is that a catch when you just wrapped your arm are around the guy that have the ball in his arm.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 24, 2012 at 8:59 PM ]
Congratulations to the NFL and Commissioner Goodell for officially ruining football.

That was the most atrociously officiated 4th quarter I have ever seen in my life. b******t personal foul on Walden negated an INT. b******t PI call gave Seattle a free 30 yards which allowed them to pin Green Bay deep after turning it over on downs. Then to cap it all off, awarded Seattle the game-winning TD on a GB INT.

This is not the NFL I grew up loving. Shame on everyone involved.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 24, 2012 at 8:59 PM ]
What f**king b******t. This NFL is a sham. I can't even stand watching.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
The Seahawks season is tainted as far as I'm concerned. Worst call I've ever seen in any level of any sport.
Fully agree, I WANT TO STOMP THEM SO BAD NOW! SO SO BAD!!!
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
What a disgrace. Two refs over the ball, one calls interception the other TD. Goo-dell looks at the tapes and fines the Packers for walking off the field after the interception-TD.

Packers should have never come back out, or turned thier backs on the extra point. This is disgraceful to the extreme, why even have refs on the field any more..wow, just wow
I don't care who won the game, but we better be ready for the Seahawks.
What a joke. Solve this ref. fiasco now.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Thats just crazy how is that a catch when you just wrapped your arm are around the guy that have the ball in his arm.

AND tucked against his chest!!!!
Integrity=MONEY
f**king b******t.

The owners need to fix this.
Pete Carroll dancing around like he won a playoff game Worst officiating I've ever seen.
The 2012 season is a mockery of the NFL. No wonder Steve Sabol died, this would kill anyone who loves the NFL as much as he did.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
The 2012 season is a mockery of the NFL. No wonder Steve Sabol died, this would kill anyone who loves the NFL as much as he did.

What an embarrassment. How can that even happen? Beyond ridiculous.