There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MNF 9/24 root for the Seahawks or the Welching fudgePackers?

MNF 9/24 root for the Seahawks or the Welching fudgePackers?

Wowowowowowowowow
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
I meant 1st half, but ya 9 now.. I'll tell you Jeff, without some pretty extreme QB mobility a QB is not making many plays between both these D, the Seacicks even more so.. Smith is going to HAVE to be able to move AND make plays while moving. If it's checkdowns I'll take them..just move the damn damn ball fer Christs sake ya know?

Take Sea out of their home and they dont look the same

Could be different this year, they are playin pretty good, don't you think?
I meant 1st half, but ya 9 now.. I'll tell you Jeff, without some pretty extreme QB mobility a QB is not making many plays between both these D, the Seacicks even more so.. Smith is going to HAVE to be able to move AND make plays while moving. If it's checkdowns I'll take them..just move the damn damn ball fer Christs sake ya know?

no they keep getting bogus calls
In the Hawks-Packer game the refs are killing the action. The flow of the game is disrupted. Just dump some of Jerry Jones' valets and it will cover the costs the regular refs are looking for.
didn't go through his progressions and made a s**tty throw.....I bet Brady could've converted that 2pter

LOL
God what a $hit call by the refs..GET the real ones back!!
Agree, time for the owners to cough up the cash, the product sucks!
The Packers have been screwed by these refs soo hard tonight, ill be surprised if they win.

no they keep getting bogus calls

The call on the DB was the worst..Chucky's right, the players are throwing it out and going to the next play, nothin they can do about it, just play more...
This division will come down to who has the better offense and that's us.
Which hawk just grab his arm! Wow crazy play that could have been bad, go broke backers! 4th down make or break for the hawks lol wtf jennings caught that! screw that packers should just walk out fing refs! This just capped it! Horrible
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 24, 2012 at 8:52 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Cards are 3-0 bro.......and for real. Niners can NOT have any more games like the last, not one..
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Riight...we are the best offense, riiight...
The Packers got F***ED in this game by the refs. Blatant.
Cards are 3-0 bro.......and for real. Niners can NOT have any more games like the last, not one..

Zzzzzzzzzzzz