LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

MNF 9/24 root for the Seahawks or the Welching fudgePackers?

Shop 49ers game tickets

MNF 9/24 root for the Seahawks or the Welching fudgePackers?

reality football: Packers. don't need another team named after a bird to get (over) confident in this division

fantasy
:
need

Rodgers 5-20 150 yard 2 TD, 4INT

Jordy 150 yards 2TD

Lynch 120 yards 2 TD

all while:

17-14 Packers (to help reality)
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Seattle is going to manhandle our O-line

And we will man handle their o line

hope so
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Seattle is going to manhandle our O-line

And we will man handle their o line
I'm not so sure about that, Aldon hasn't been as fresh since starting, Justin looks older, Raymac looks avg this season, Brooks looks like he just got a big pay day!
Who in the hell voted for the seahawks?
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
I'm not so sure about that, Aldon hasn't been as fresh since starting, Justin looks older, Raymac looks avg this season, Brooks looks like he just got a big pay day!

Ray Mac and Justin Smith were the reasons we were able to shut down detroit and green bays running game with 6 guys in the box for the entirety of both games. Aldon Smith has 2.5 sacks in 3 games and Brooks has had a great string of games so far
I don't really care, but I don't mind the Seahawks winning, just so it furthers the rep of the NFC West as being a tough division and making the Niners winning it even that more of a testament of how good they are.
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Ray Mac and Justin Smith were the reasons we were able to shut down detroit and green bays running game with 6 guys in the box for the entirety of both games. Aldon Smith has 2.5 sacks in 3 games and Brooks has had a great string of games so far
We have had a lot of trouble keeping qb's in the pocket, and russel will run first and than throw. WOW HAWKS ARE DESTROYING THE OLINE
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 24, 2012 at 6:55 PM ]
The NFC West is tougher NOW/ dont care who wins
Sorry, my cousin is a GB fan and constantly runs his mouth. I kinda want him to stfu for a sec. Go Seattle!... but just for today.
seahawks are soooo goood oh ma gawd how are we ever gonna beat them???

I'm rooting for the Pack at the end of the day. However, my mentality goes back to the glory years when we didn't think about what XY or Z was doing. We wanted to go up against the best to show how good we were. Everybody would say, what are the Niners doing. We're getting to the point where it all comes through San Francisco, again.
f**k f**k f**k

Cards are AMAZING.. Seahawks are beating the Packers.

We suck. Lost the division already.

Fire Harbaugh.

[ Edited by GuessWhosOn3rd on Sep 24, 2012 at 7:34 PM ]
Dude got to root against the division opponent. You don't have to root for the pack but you do have to root against the Seahawks.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I don't really care, but I don't mind the Seahawks winning, just so it furthers the rep of the NFC West as being a tough division and making the Niners winning it even that more of a testament of how good they are.

Won't matter if they don't win it... The Cardinals and Seahawks defenses are not far off from ours. May even be deeper in certain spots.
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Sep 24, 2012 at 7:51 PM ]
COME ON PACKERS
Share 49ersWebzone