LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

MNF 9/24 root for the Seahawks or the Welching fudgePackers?

Shop 49ers game tickets

MNF 9/24 root for the Seahawks or the Welching fudgePackers?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Seahawks uniforms just ugly as fuuu.
Originally posted by susweel:

you watching Rodgers check down non stop
Originally posted by jreff22:

7 sacks in the 1st half! 12 if it was you know who... The Seachicks games at the Stick and away are going to be absolutely brutal...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Nope he's the truth.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
7 sacks in the 1st half! 12 if it was you know who... The Seachicks games at the Stick and away are going to be absolutely brutal...

forgot kicking FG's, getting sacked 7 times, and check down all day was now a good thing....

Nope he's the truth.

checking down and getting sacked 9 times......pretty sure you would s**t talk Alex for that performance

forgot kicking FG's, getting sacked 7 times, and check down all day was now a good thing....

When was that, I forget..?

sacked 9 times
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Nope he's the truth.

checking down and getting sacked 9 times......pretty sure you would s**t talk Alex for that performance

Rodgers is making throws Alex can only dream of.

Nope he's the truth.

Rodgers is making throws Alex can only dream of.

check downs to his FB.....been there done that
didn't go through his progressions and made a s**tty throw.....I bet Brady could've converted that 2pter

sacked 9 times

I meant 1st half, but ya 9 now.. I'll tell you Jeff, without some pretty extreme QB mobility a QB is not making many plays between both these D, the Seacicks even more so.. Smith is going to HAVE to be able to move AND make plays while moving. If it's checkdowns I'll take them..just move the damn damn ball fer Christs sake ya know?
I meant 1st half, but ya 9 now.. I'll tell you Jeff, without some pretty extreme QB mobility a QB is not making many plays between both these D, the Seacicks even more so.. Smith is going to HAVE to be able to move AND make plays while moving. If it's checkdowns I'll take them..just move the damn damn ball fer Christs sake ya know?

Take Sea out of their home and they dont look the same
God what a $hit call by the refs..GET the real ones back!!
Share 49ersWebzone