• HIMYM
  • Veteran
That was total bs. Just unbelievable.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I wish my Qb could throw 10/21 1 TD and an INT

he had more yards off PI I think

24 yards of his 130 came on the INT but he is a GAMER!!!!!!!!

4 passing 1st downs = GAMER

2/11 on 3rd down = GAMER

Throws INT with game on the line and the DB getting pushed on his face resulting in one of the worst calls in NFL History = Priceless for everything else there is Mastercard

If that is a gamer, I wonder what his views are about Alex Smith.
Fans in NYC need to stage a protest tomorrow
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

don't see golden tate there!!! lol

I don't know what that is from...you must be mistaken... this is what actually happened.

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
If Golden Tate absolutely caught the ball with one hand, then maybe thats a TD which I dont agree.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

2/11 on 3rd down = GAMER

Throws INT with game on the line and the DB getting pushed on his face resulting in one of the worst calls in NFL History = Priceless for everything else there is Mastercard

Not my views just stating the facts of the game that others (myself not included) think Wilson is gamer and because he sucks that I'm on Smith's jock
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
absoutle bull f**king s**t

press on this link

https://twitter.com/ShotOfGinn/status/250446195011506177/photo/1

Nfl ain't helping itself

I haven't been this mad in a long time.

WHAT THE f**k?!

Did they photo shop this??
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

don't see golden tate there!!! lol

Tate too busy catching one of Jennings arm.

I do not think that was an atrocious call. The stills they are showing show the seahawks player with 2 hands on it.

I believe it was the wrong call but I wont hang them for it.
Originally posted by HIMYM:
That was total bs. Just unbelievable.
Sofaking said it best in the locked thread. I'm pasting his quote because he hit the nail on the head.

"Congratulations to the NFL and Commissioner Goodell for officially ruining football.
That was the most atrociously officiated 4th quarter I have ever seen in my life. b******t personal foul on Walden negated an INT. b******t PI call gave Seattle a free 30 yards which allowed them to pin Green Bay deep after turning it over on downs. Then to cap it all off, awarded Seattle the game-winning TD on a GB INT. This is not the NFL I grew up loving. Shame on everyone involved".

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

2/11 on 3rd down = GAMER

Not my views just stating the facts of the game that others (myself not included) think Wilson is gamer and because he sucks that I'm on Smith's jock

Ah yeah, I was referring to OaklandNiner, who laughably mentioned that Wilson is a "gamer."
And of course, every thread turns into an Alex Smith threads.......
Problem here is, I think most people will pin this all on Goodell and the NFL not giving the officials what they want as if it's just a yes or no that the league is saying no to. If it was just a pay raise and pension increase I guess you could say that, but in reality it's a 2 way negotiation and some of the things the NFL wants, an additional crew or two, possibly benching crews that perform poorly, bringing in new young refs to train, are things that are good for football and fans.

The problem is that I think this will only embolden the refs side and make them less likely to compromise and make it even harder to reach an agreement.
Share 49ersWebzone