Tate- I dont what what your talking about

HAHAHA
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
It was a TOUCHBACKDOWN!!!

Oh heres Golden Tate on ESPN

"Did you push off?"

"GT: I don't know what you are talking about"
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
I do not think that was an atrocious call. The stills they are showing show the seahawks player with 2 hands on it.

I believe it was the wrong call but I wont hang them for it.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I wish my Qb could throw 10/21 1 TD and an INT

he had more yards off PI I think

24 yards of his 130 came on the INT but he is a GAMER!!!!!!!!

4 passing 1st downs = GAMER

2/11 on 3rd down = GAMER

Throws INT with game on the line and the DB getting pushed on his face resulting in one of the worst calls in NFL History = Priceless for everything else there is Mastercard
Dude, take your meds.

If you you expect me to argue the greatness of RW, I'm not. However, the kid is a rookie and a fairly low draft pick. He beat out a vet that Seattle paid a lot for and has his team at 2-1. That's impressive. Sorry, didn't know you had such a high standard. Maybe the kid flops out and becomes Troy Smith, maybe not. You dont know and either do I, but I like the raw material that I see. So quit your crying. Its not my fault your feelings about Smith are so insecure that you freak out any time someone gives another QB a complement.

Meds won't help.
Dude, take your meds.

If you you expect me to argue the greatness of RW, I'm not. However, the kid is a rookie and a fairly low draft pick. He beat out a vet that Seattle paid a lot for and has his team at 2-1. That's impressive. Sorry, didn't know you had such a high standard. Maybe the kid flops out and becomes Troy Smith, maybe not. You dont know and either do I, but I like the raw material that I see. So quit your crying. Its not my fault your feelings about Smith are so insecure that you freak out any time someone gives another QB a complement.

What raw material? Your views towards Smith are well known...you didn't see me defending him yesterday. I praised Christian Pondr for blowing through our defense. Your the one with insecure feelings about Smith being better then you want him to be. His team is 2-1 due to good defense and the worst call in the history of the NFL.

Throwing for 121 yards a game doesn't equal a gamer. He didn't beat out a vet, he beat out Matt Flynn who had little NFL experience so saying he's better than Matt Flynn isn't saying much

So you need to take your b***h session to the Alex Smith thread
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Aaron Rodgers "Would've been pretty nice not to have a kicking ball to throw on that 2 pt conversion"

Refs put a kicking ball on the 2 PT conversion

this is terrible man
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Aaron Rodgers "Would've been pretty nice not to have a kicking ball to throw on that 2 pt conversion"

Refs put a kicking ball on the 2 PT conversion

this is terrible man

Omg lol
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jimrat:

Dude, take your meds.

What raw material? Your views towards Smith are well known...you didn't see me defending him yesterday. I praised Christian Pondr for blowing through our defense. Your the one with insecure feelings about Smith being better then you want him to be. His team is 2-1 due to good defense and the worst call in the history of the NFL.

Throwing for 121 yards a game doesn't equal a gamer. He didn't beat out a vet, he beat out Matt Flynn who had little NFL experience so saying he's better than Matt Flynn isn't saying much

So you need to take your b***h session to the Alex Smith thread

/discussion

Before that drive, he had 86 yard (less rushing yards than Lynch). Russel Wilson is playing exactly how I imagine Smith would have played if he was drafted by the same type of team.w
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout Really surprised Golden Tate didn't push off the reporter when she tried to interview him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Oh heres Golden Tate on ESPN

"Did you push off?"

"GT: I don't know what you are talking about"

and when they go back to the MNF crew: Rick Riley "by competing do you mean cheating?"
thanks guys for posting stuff that we are already watching... lol
Share 49ersWebzone