There are 140 users in the forums

*** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/20 - 9/24 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by darkknight49:
And of course, every thread turns into an Alex Smith threads.......

see a few pages back
Roger Goodell doesnt care about black people
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Russell Wilson became the 1st quarterback to throw a game winning interception

from espn
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I wish my Qb could throw 10/21 1 TD and an INT

he had more yards off PI I think

24 yards of his 130 came on the INT but he is a GAMER!!!!!!!!

4 passing 1st downs = GAMER

2/11 on 3rd down = GAMER

Throws INT with game on the line and the DB getting pushed on his face resulting in one of the worst calls in NFL History = Priceless for everything else there is Mastercard

If that is a gamer, I wonder what his views are about Alex Smith.

Not my views just stating the facts of the game that others (myself not included) think Wilson is gamer and because he sucks that I'm on Smith's jock

Ah yeah, I was referring to OaklandNiner, who laughably mentioned that Wilson is a "gamer."

2/11 on 3rd down = GAMER

Throws INT with game on the line and the DB getting pushed on his face resulting in one of the worst calls in NFL History = Priceless for everything else there is Mastercard
Dude, take your meds.

If you you expect me to argue the greatness of RW, I'm not. However, the kid is a rookie and a fairly low draft pick. He beat out a vet that Seattle paid a lot for and has his team at 2-1. That's impressive. Sorry, didn't know you had such a high standard. Maybe the kid flops out and becomes Troy Smith, maybe not. You dont know and either do I, but I like the raw material that I see. So quit your crying. Its not my fault your feelings about Smith are so insecure that you freak out any time someone gives another QB a complement.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Roger Goodell doesnt care about black people

Originally posted by mug0mug:
Problem here is, I think most people will pin this all on Goodell and the NFL not giving the officials what they want as if it's just a yes or no that the league is saying no to. If it was just a pay raise and pension increase I guess you could say that, but in reality it's a 2 way negotiation and some of the things the NFL wants, an additional crew or two, possibly benching crews that perform poorly, bringing in new young refs to train, are things that are good for football and fans.

The problem is that I think this will only embolden the refs side and make them less likely to compromise and make it even harder to reach an agreement.

Problem is the NFL and Goodell thought this was their trump card

the idea of having replacement refs was there advantage, now thats gone
It was a TOUCHBACKDOWN!!!
Originally posted by darkknight49:
And of course, every thread turns into an Alex Smith threads.......

If Alex Smith wasn't our QB there would be no replacement refs.
I had to register simply because this is unbelievable. I'm literally sitting here is stunned silence, with my hands on my head. Absolutely stunned.

No one agrees with the call. It will be an absolute travesty if the NFL doesn't go back and overturn this game. Disgusting.

The Seahawks did not win this game. Two blatant missed calls on the last play. Of course the interception, but to top it off the blatant missed call on the push off. Absolutely disgusting.

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Originally posted by ImaMod:

The sad part is they won't be.
TJ Lang ‏@TJLang70 f**k it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs.

Retweeted by Matt Miller
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

2/11 on 3rd down = GAMER

Dude, take your meds.

If you you expect me to argue the greatness of RW, I'm not. However, the kid is a rookie and a fairly low draft pick. He beat out a vet that Seattle paid a lot for and has his team at 2-1. That's impressive. Sorry, didn't know you had such a high standard. Maybe the kid flops out and becomes Troy Smith, maybe not. You dont know and either do I, but I like the raw material that I see. So quit your crying. Its not my fault your feelings about Smith are so insecure that you freak out any time someone gives another QB a complement.

Please stop.
i hope goldson demolishes golden tate over the middle...well worth ten 15 yard penalties
Share 49ersWebzone