LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Bengals safety Taylor Mays benched at halftime.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Baas was and is a good player.

he would have meshed well with our current offensive line ....but I'm satisfied with Goodwin ....anyone remember when certain fans wanted us to get rid of alex and build our team around troy smith?

ya. mike singletary

its funny cause Harbaugh started evaluating Alex right away when he became our coach, and didn't even mention or evaluate Troy Smith at all

That's cuz he's the very bad racist
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninermedic:

he would have meshed well with our current offensive line ....but I'm satisfied with Goodwin ....anyone remember when certain fans wanted us to get rid of alex and build our team around troy smith?

ya. mike singletary

its funny cause Harbaugh started evaluating Alex right away when he became our coach, and didn't even mention or evaluate Troy Smith at all

tony dungee is a reverse racist. he said last year he would rather have josh johnson and the tampa coach as compared to alex and JH
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Sing did draft bowman

I dunno, would like to believe that Baalke had more to do with that.
Originally posted by cciowa:

ya. mike singletary

tony dungee is a reverse racist. he said last year he would rather have josh johnson and the tampa coach as compared to alex and JH

I think you mean Josh Freeman but yeah, that's a pretty baffling thing to say lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I think you mean Josh Freeman but yeah, that's a pretty baffling thing to say lol
you are probably right. it was a josh and he was black plus at the time tampas coach was black.. plus he just acts like he has to grit his teeth when saying anything good about alex and JH. i hate him

ya. mike singletary

he also favors rgIII over andrew luck

ya. mike singletary

im not sure what the term reverse racist means---as i dont think the definition of racist excludes people of color or african americans, though many in socoety seem to think it does
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
he also favors rgIII over andrew luck
the case builds, the evidence mounts
Share 49ersWebzone