There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Joe Haden suspended 4 games for PEDs

• sfout
  • Veteran
Title says it all but here is the link

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000060490/article/joe-haden-of-cleveland-browns-suspended-four-games?module=HP11_breaking_news

Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden has been suspended for four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.

"Joe Haden of the Cleveland Browns has been suspended without pay for four games for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances," the Browns announced in a statement.

"Haden's suspension begins immediately. He will be eligible to return to the Browns' active roster on Monday, October 8 following the team's October 7 game against the New York Giants."

Haden posted six tackles and one interception in the Browns' 17-13 loss to the Philadelphia Eaglesin the team's regular-season opener Sunday.

People are wondering which HC will get fired first and I could honestly see it being Shurmer, with the new owner and all he could chomping at the bit to put his stamp on the team.

Back on topic, the loss of Haden all but finishes this team off, Gocong lost to a knee injury during preseason, Haden for 4 games. I see another top 5 pick in the Browns future.
I heard it was adderall
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by spizzy:
I heard it was adderall

that may be true but the last several people to test positive for PEDs have a said it was adderall. The NFL and other sports leagues will need to find a way to test specifically for adderall or it will become the new "perfect excuse" for anyone willing to cheat and take steroids.