There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any Ref News

• Garcia
  • Veteran
haha, wow like watching every nfl game since preseason!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 25, 2012 at 3:13 AM ]
How ´bout this one?

[ Edited by JeuSF49 on Sep 25, 2012 at 8:16 AM ]
Originally posted by niners_guy:

Originally posted by Overkill:

Wayne Larrivee ‏@waynelarrivee Just talked with referee of last night's game. They rule MD caught the ball fist in air but catch is not complete till they hit ground..
Wayne Larrivee ‏@waynelarrivee By the time MD Jennings hit ground he was tied up by Tate making it simultaneous possession. That's what they ruled right or wrong. WOW!
Wayne Larrivee ‏@waynelarrivee Replacement referees are siding with replay officials so that means the responsibility of last night's decision came from upstairs
Wayne Larrivee ‏@waynelarrivee In the end replay ultimately made the call and not the referee in Seattle last night. Regular refs make those calls replacements defer.

[ Edited by WookieOftheYear on Sep 25, 2012 at 8:23 AM ]
I would not be surprised if some of these officials were throwing games Tim Donaghy-style. They know they're nothing more than a flash in the pan and won't be getting much work as officials after this.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I would not be surprised if some of these officials were throwing games Tim Donaghy-style. They know they're nothing more than a flash in the pan and won't be getting much work as officials after this.

100% plausible.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The reason the reply guys upstairs did not reverse the call is because the crowd was in pure celebration bliss, I bet money they were worried about a riot if they overturned the TD call.
Well after a blown call,What does he do? he parties with college girls LOL, ladies and gentleman i present to you Mr. Lance Easley lol
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/lance-easley-club-fresno-photo/155738
The head guy upstairs? Phil luckett.

Not joking.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Overkill:

"that play was crazy"
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter As @mortreport is reporting, an agreement between NFL and NFLRA is at hand and both sides will work to have officials working this weekend.

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home