• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Leslie Frazier
Norv Turner
Pat Surmur
Chan Gailey

posted this at the beginning of the year
I think the last 3 still get fired. Frazier surprised me this season, I thought he was Singletary 2.0 but his team is playing well
The browns are in games but haven't been able to win. Ill give shurmer another year.

Gailey
Norv
Jason garrett
Andy Reid

All deserve to be fired

Also Rex Ryan needs to be fired
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Oct 15, 2012 at 11:43 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chances Pat Surmur coaches Cleveland next year? 0%
Originally posted by Jcool:
Chances Pat Shurmur coaches Cleveland next year? 0%

Agreed.

One more bad loss and I'd say Norb Turner's days are numbered.
jim harbaugh
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
jim harbaugh

This.

I want winners!!!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Chances Pat Surmur coaches Cleveland next year? 0%

Feel like he never should have been hired to begin with... I feel like the new Browns owner is going to be the best thing to happen in Cleveland since they originally hired Paul Brown. He comes from the Steelers organization & wants the Browns to be Legit (the Lerners were very quiet in their time with the team)
[ Edited by Paul on Oct 18, 2012 at 3:07 PM ]
Norv is going to be out fohsho . He had a chance last year IMO.

His team is lazy and unmotivated. They get hotheaded , then slack off.
Chargers are/were a talented team. They get overconfident and find themselves in a hole that they can't get out of.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Norv is going to be out fohsho . He had a chance last year IMO.

His team is lazy and unmotivated. They get hotheaded , then slack off.
Chargers are/were a talented team. They get overconfident and find themselves in a hole that they can't get out of.

If the chargers had one of the harbaugh bros. they would be superbowl contenders.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Agreed.

One more bad loss and I'd say Norb Turner's days are numbered.

Norv may be canned before the next game - SD has a bye week this week. Charger fans calling for Gruden.

Others out:
The Ivy League ginger in D
Shurmur
Walrus
Whoevers coaching Oakland
i think the loser of this week's Thursday night game will be fired the next morning

KC @ SD
I actually think Shurmur should stay. Cleveland is fielding rookies at key positions and have the worst receiving corps in the league. If they could just catch the ball they'd win win some games.

The Chargers, Cowboys and Jets are all a mess. They all lack discipline and structure. They'll all be looking for head coaches. The problem is that there probably won't be many good options out there. Those are large markets competing for a coach. Gruden and Cowher will be in high demand.
Originally posted by strickac:
I actually think Shurmur should stay. Cleveland is fielding rookies at key positions and have the worst receiving corps in the league. If they could just catch the ball they'd win win some games.

The Chargers, Cowboys and Jets are all a mess. They all lack discipline and structure. They'll all be looking for head coaches. The problem is that there probably won't be many good options out there. Those are large markets competing for a coach. Gruden and Cowher will be in high demand.

thats true. and i cannot imagine reid surviving this season with the eagles.
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
i think the loser of this week's Thursday night game will be fired the next morning

KC @ SD
if crennel is fired on friday, pioli can pack his bags as well. mediocre qb at way too high price, held too long on haley, hired the wrong successor, team sucks big-time though the roster possesses high talent level....sounds familiar