LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Which coach gets fired this year?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Norv Turner needs to go. Chargers need to blow that s**t up and start over. Gates is up there in age and Rivers sucks balls, they should get rid of him(Rivers)before his stock goes down anymore
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
i think the loser of this week's Thursday night game will be fired the next morning

KC @ SD
if crennel is fired on friday, pioli can pack his bags as well. mediocre qb at way too high price, held too long on haley, hired the wrong successor, team sucks big-time though the roster possesses high talent level....sounds familiar

Agreed on Pioli. He's also had mediocre drafts. Many people on the forums wanted us to hire him here as well.
Norv is toast
Norv, Chan, and Ryan...easy top three on the hot seat.
holmgren should come help out with offense, he's wanted to since 1998
Norv Turner, Romeo and Ron R. should not even finish the year.

Andy Reid, Rex Ryan, Pat Shurmur and Jason Garrett at season's end.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Leslie Frazier
Norv Turner
Pat Surmur
Chan Gailey

Take out Frazier, add Andy reid, Romeo Crennel, Ron Rivera

I think Jerry Jones likes Garret enough to give him 1 more year but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets fired. I think he deserves to be fired but Jerry Jones held on Wade Phillips for a couple of years even when he sucked.

I think Rex Ryan also stays. He's a good coach, the talent on that team just sucks. They should keep Ryan and hire a new GM

Chiefs should start alllll over.. Get rid of Crennel, Pioli, and Cassell.

Ron Rivera needs to gtfo too. That team is in a crappy situation. they have like 100 mill invested in RBs for the next 4 years Who the hell pays more than 1 RB 40+ mill? Especially these days..
I say; Norv Turner, Crennel, Ryan- yes jets fans, Reid.. Fox, Whisenhunt, and Garret- get one more year(injuries, external problems, etc.), but this is my list for now. Also keep an eye on Cincinnatti too
Wayne Fontes ...the F*cking Lions need to dump him

Sorry didnt have my coffee yet ...LOL
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Norv
Reid
Greg Roman
Jason Garret

Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

Ha ha...
....Seriously though ....I think Andy Reid needs to go , the Eagles need a fresh start , his wise decision to put Castillo in charge of the defense blew up in his face ......then he fires the guy for his brilliant decision to put an offensive minded coach in charge of what is supposed to be one of the leagues top defensive units
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

Ha ha...
Leslie Frazier
Norv Turner
Pat Surmur
Chan Gailey

I think Jerry Jones likes Garret enough to give him 1 more year but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets fired. I think he deserves to be fired but Jerry Jones held on Wade Phillips for a couple of years even when he sucked.

I think Rex Ryan also stays. He's a good coach, the talent on that team just sucks. They should keep Ryan and hire a new GM

Ron Rivera needs to gtfo too. That team is in a crappy situation. they have like 100 mill invested in RBs for the next 4 years Who the hell pays more than 1 RB 40+ mill? Especially these days..

Not the coach.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
I say; Norv Turner, Crennel, Ryan- yes jets fans, Reid.. Fox, Whisenhunt, and Garret- get one more year(injuries, external problems, etc.), but this is my list for now. Also keep an eye on Cincinnatti too

Why Fox?? I do agree with Cincinatti, but I believe Whisenhut gets another chance.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Leslie Frazier
Norv Turner
Pat Surmur
Chan Gailey

Not the coach.

lol i know that. notice i said that after i said "that team is in a crappy situation"
that GM deserved to be fired
Share 49ersWebzone