There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

** Week 3 NFL Preseason Games Thread 8/23 - 8/26 **

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
TD Morgan

  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,193
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
TD Morgan


go morgan. good catch.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
TD Morgan


f**k that turncoat
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
TD Morgan


go morgan. good catch.

He was our best receiver before the leg injury. I miss the guy, but I wouldn't of paid what Washington paid, when we got as good of a WR as we did in Manningham for less, so I'm happy for Morgan, he has a new QB who is gonna be special in the NFL. And Manningham got a good deal, and winning team, and he has a ring with NY so now lets get one more with SF.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
TD Morgan


go morgan. good catch.

He was our best receiver before the leg injury. I miss the guy, but I wouldn't of paid what Washington paid, when we got as good of a WR as we did in Manningham for less, so I'm happy for Morgan, he has a new QB who is gonna be special in the NFL. And Manningham got a good deal, and winning team, and he has a ring with NY so now lets get one more with SF.

This.
Gregg Poppa biggest homer ever.
Originally posted by susweel:
Gregg Poppa biggest homer ever.

Dude makes me sick with his homerism
lol @ Carson Palmer trying to scramble for a TD
LOL @ the Raiders for failing to score with 1st and goal from the 1.

Even tho I think they did score.
Originally posted by Muggins:
LOL @ the Raiders for failing to score with 1st and goal from the 1.

Even tho I think they did score.

Looks like a fumble
f**k the raiders
Sebas hurt himself running lol
Saints D just got quickly chewed up for a TD.
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,619
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Saints D just got quickly chewed up for a TD.

f**k THE SAINTS.
Just got home. What happened to Stafford?