LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

** Week 3 NFL Preseason Games Thread 8/23 - 8/26 **

Shop 49ers game tickets
TO just woke up. Another great pass by Wilson.
Wilson and Cassel still on the field. They are playing their mini super bowl
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Russell wilson this years 5th rookie starter

How is Wilson looking? Anything to be concerned about?

Two things.

First, Wilson looks very good both running and passing the ball. The Seahawks look like they will have the most expensive backup in the NFL in Flynn.

Second, the Niners should be a little concerned if the Seahawks end up with a QB capable of making plays. Will be interesting to see how the Niners D will game plan against him...............
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Two things.

First, Wilson looks very good both running and passing the ball. The Seahawks look like they will have the most expensive backup in the NFL in Flynn.

Second, the Niners should be a little concerned if the Seahawks end up with a QB capable of making plays. Will be interesting to see how the Niners D will game plan against him...............

Seahawks are too stupid to appreciate 'talent', they're gonna start Flynn, and package Wilson to some delusional s**t-bag franchise for some draft tender.
Wait until Wilson has to see Aldon and Justin twice a year, not to mention Bowman and Willis. I aint scuurrd
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Wait until Wilson has to see Aldon and Justin twice a year, not to mention Bowman and Willis. I aint scuurrd

I'm not worried about facing him, it's the other 14 games where he could rack up the wins and make it tough for us.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:

I'm not worried about facing him, it's the other 14 games where he could rack up the wins and make it tough for us.

lol calm down guys he had 1 good preseason game
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
gotta wait until sunday, grrrr
Originally posted by ImaMod:

LOL don't tell a Seahawks fan that, they're already talking 'Superbowl' on the ESPN.com comment boards.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

LOL don't tell a Seahawks fan that, they're already talking 'Superbowl' on the ESPN.com comment boards.

LOL

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Cards and seahawks play each other week 1. After the preseasons they have both had it would be funny if az won that game. I dont think so but you never know

You never know! Lol
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
I have my doubts about his pass protection. We shall see what happens when the heat is on.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Preseason accolades are nothing to be concerned about.

Will he be good? Maybe. But preseason MVPs tend to fall short when they become a target in real games.

Do they hold a Pro Bowl for the preseason yet?

Hawks are gonna go undefeated this year.

In the pre season.

Championship!
[ Edited by Blitz on Aug 24, 2012 at 9:56 PM ]
Russell Wilson's dinosaur-faced wife:

f**k, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone