There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

** Week 3 NFL Preseason Games Thread 8/23 - 8/26 **

chilo rachal is the LG for the bears? and who ever wins- or should i say doesnt lose the LT job as LT?

there left sude is in shambles poor cutler
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
T.O. is going to get cut by the Seahawks.

What's he got? Two drops today, 5 drops in 2 games?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
chilo rachal is the LG for the bears? and who ever wins- or should i say doesnt lose the LT job as LT?

Supposidly, Rachal is looking "decent".
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Russell wilson this years 5th rookie starter

How is Wilson looking? Anything to be concerned about?
Seattle's rookie 3 round QB Russel Wilson might start ahead of Matt Flynn this season. He looks pretty good. What what's hillarious is that they spent quite a bit of cap room on Flynn. Which is great for the 49ers. I'm on vacation in Seattle so I'm stuck watching Seahawks preseason games. :0(
lol, these replacement refs are HORRIBLE!
Damn Russel Wilson looking like he gonna be a pain in our asses.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
T.O. is going to get cut by the Seahawks.

What's he got? Two drops today, 5 drops in 2 games?

Announcers said he had 3 drops tonight. He looks slow too.
The play before the Seahawks threw for a TD, Tamba Hali was held on the play and made a tackle on Wilson just after he threw the ball. I was calling for holding the entire time then saw the flag. Offensive holding I said. Nope, late hit on the QB?

The refs suck! They better get the real refs back before the start of the real season or there is going to be a lot of complaints from fans and coaches.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

Preseason accolades are nothing to be concerned about.

Will he be good? Maybe. But preseason MVPs tend to fall short when they become a target in real games.
I wonder if the nfl has numbers on how much worse they are then normal refs. I actually dont think it's the missed calls like holding nd pi that are the problem but more understanding the rule book and interactions with players and coaches. Right now they have absolutely no respect from either and I don't see it getting better. You cant have players and coaches just walking all over these guys.
Originally posted by natrone06:
I wonder if the nfl has numbers on how much worse they are then normal refs. I actually dont think it's the missed calls like holding nd pi that are the problem but more understanding the rule book and interactions with players and coaches. Right now they have absolutely no respect from either and I don't see it getting better. You cant have players and coaches just walking all over these guys.

These refs are horrid. Missing calls, bad calls, don't know the terminology, wrong camera for calls, botching everything, and king Goodell stands by them.

The NFL will have many and I mean many angry fans. I wouldn't be happy going to a game that decided by a terrible call, and the NFL saying these guys are NFL Refs. I thought regular refs were bad, but these guys are horrid.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

Preseason accolades are nothing to be concerned about.

Will he be good? Maybe. But preseason MVPs tend to fall short when they become a target in real games.

Do they hold a Pro Bowl for the preseason yet?
Blake Costanzo just got a sack for da Bears. Can't see why he was not resigned. He has all the qualities Coach teaches.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Blake Costanzo just got a sack for da Bears. Can't see why he was not resigned. He has all the qualities Coach teaches.

he was a great special team player other than that he had 0 value
Baalke and Harbaugh like players that bring more to the table

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

He starts for them?? Poor Cutler..