There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

** Week 3 NFL Preseason Games Thread 8/23 - 8/26 **

Originally posted by susweel:
Amukmara carted out again.

I didn't see anything happen to him. Did I miss something? LOL
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Does anyone know how the Packers looked tonight?

They looked good. Thier o line looked a lot better than when I saw them week 1. Rodgers had 2 td runs and threw a int.

Rodgers still didn't look 100% like last year. Perhaps it was due to a miscommunication, otherwise Rodgers' intercepted pass was a serious underthrow.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
chickens playing aggressive, physical defense and settling for FGs on offense.



Pete wants to be Harbaugh so bad, it's pathetic

Seriously, I don't care who wins their bs QB job (or who starts throughout the season) both play conservative against #1 defenses, and look mediocre (Wilson proved nothing tonight it's clear he had more freedom to dart over crappier depth opposition; aka preseason 'itis').
Ruben Randle looking solid. Good job Baalke out smarting yourself.
Originally posted by susweel:
Ruben Randle looking solid. Good job Baalke out smarting yourself.

Yeah we should Fire Baalke he's horrible
Originally posted by susweel:
Ruben Randle looking solid. Good job Baalke out smarting yourself.

Has anyone had a chance to check out the other rookie wrs. Hill, randle, quick ect?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by susweel:
Ruben Randle looking solid. Good job Baalke out smarting yourself.

Yeah we should Fire Baalke he's horrible


When did I say fire him ?
Originally posted by susweel:
Ruben Randle looking solid. Good job Baalke out smarting yourself.

Ruben Randle was a 'blemish' on everybody's draft radar though, was always gonna be either high risk/reward. -Giants have a franchise QB, so they can easily take a risk on those types of WRs.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by susweel:
Ruben Randle looking solid. Good job Baalke out smarting yourself.

Ruben Randle was a 'blemish' on everybody's draft radar though, was always gonna be either high risk/reward. -Giants have a franchise QB, so they can easily take a risk on those types of WRs.


Yes a franchise QB does help.
Originally posted by susweel:
Yes a franchise QB does help.

A franchise QB makes average WRs look good.
Originally posted by susweel:
Ruben Randle looking solid. Good job Baalke out smarting yourself.

Yes, susweel. Randle has had 3 catches for 76 yards and Jenkins has only had 3 catches for 52 yards. Big difference there. Baalke really did outsmart himself.

Great assessment after only 2 preseason games.
lol everyone always falls for the Schlefter
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by susweel:
Yes a franchise QB does help.

A franchise QB makes average WRs look good.


Are you talking to youself?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Russell wilson this years 5th rookie starter
T.O. is going to get cut by the Seahawks.