LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Chad "OchoCinco" Johnson Arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Chief:
b***h is straight crazy, Chad is innocent!!

i bet she was wicked in the bedroom.
Originally posted by susweel:

yea all 4 times he hit it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

i will guarantee you that's the only reason he was with her.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

i will guarantee you that's the only reason he was with her.

lol you really dont like this chick huh? Did she turn you down on a date or something?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
lol you really dont like this chick huh? Did she turn you down on a date or something?

WEDB
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

WEDB

fo sho
Chad needs to talk to Dr.Phil for advice!
He's the dumbass that married a ghetto ass ratchet orc with a good weave.

That's why everyone marries white chicks.

#jrgquotefortoday
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He's the dumbass that married a ghetto ass ratchet orc with a good weave.

That's why everyone marries white chicks.

#jrgquotefortoday

• kray28
  • Veteran
What gets me is the double standard that allows a woman to act violently with no consequences, while the man has muster every ounce of strength to not react and just take it.

Yeah, I am speaking from experience. I have never laid a hand on my woman, but it's been a challenge when she gets angry and physically violent.

Originally posted by kray28:
What gets me is the double standard that allows a woman to act violently with no consequences, while the man has muster every ounce of strength to not react and just take it.

Yeah, I am speaking from experience. I have never laid a hand on my woman, but it's been a challenge when she gets angry and physically violent.

Welcome to the club Bro. It's just the way it is.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
New theory....

The condoms were actually hers, and Chad headbutted her when she revealed she's a he.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
New theory....

The condoms were actually hers, and Chad headbutted her when she revealed she's a he.

That would be so epicly hilarious.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

I've had exe's that got crazy like that. Hell, I even had one stab me once. Very hard not to strike back, but that's why they're exes. cuz I killed them.

If that evelyn chick did indeed get physical with Chad, which I'm 100% sure she did, he f**ked up by not making that clear and and calling the cops on her as soon as it happened. Cuz they would've arrested her ass as well. Then his self defense story might stick.

I've had exe's that got crazy like that. Hell, I even had one stab me once. Very hard not to strike back, but that's why they're exes. cuz I killed them.

If that evelyn chick did indeed get physical with Chad, which I'm 100% sure she did, he f**ked up by not making that clear and and calling the cops on her as soon as it happened. Cuz they would've arrested her ass as well. Then his self defense story might stick.

I dont know why that makes me laugh but it does
Share 49ersWebzone