There are 280 users in the forums

Chad "OchoCinco" Johnson Arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Chief:
Yah, with a razor.... But that still doesn't answer the question.. Who the f**k keeps a receipt for condoms?

Probally bought other stuff as well and just didn't think about it. It sucks that this got him cut though.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by kray28:
What gets me is the double standard that allows a woman to act violently with no consequences, while the man has muster every ounce of strength to not react and just take it.

Yeah, I am speaking from experience. I have never laid a hand on my woman, but it's been a challenge when she gets angry and physically violent.

I've had exe's that got crazy like that. Hell, I even had one stab me once. Very hard not to strike back, but that's why they're exes. cuz I killed them.

If that evelyn chick did indeed get physical with Chad, which I'm 100% sure she did, he f**ked up by not making that clear and and calling the cops on her as soon as it happened. Cuz they would've arrested her ass as well. Then his self defense story might stick.

I dont know why that makes me laugh but it does

Socal chicks are nuts eh?
FROM TWITTER:
That awkward moment when you realize you're not on Madden13 and have to create yourself...

That's pretty fun, and kinda sad for him. Maybe next time don't head-butt your wife
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
FROM TWITTER:
That awkward moment when you realize you're not on Madden13 and have to create yourself...

That's pretty fun, and kinda sad for him. Maybe next time don't head-butt your wife

shouldn't he be in the free agency section of the game?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
FROM TWITTER:

shouldn't he be in the free agency section of the game?
maybe in UFC
[ Edited by Youngb on Aug 29, 2012 at 8:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Youngb:

Just thinking...who else has that awkward moment?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Youngb:

Just thinking...who else has that awkward moment?

Terrell Owens
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
What gets me is the double standard that allows a woman to act violently with no consequences, while the man has muster every ounce of strength to not react and just take it.

Yeah, I am speaking from experience. I have never laid a hand on my woman, but it's been a challenge when she gets angry and physically violent.

I have an ex-friend who is married to a crazy woman. She attacked him ripping up his shirt and trying to strangle him with a chain he wore around his neck that left marks. She was dumb enough to call the cops, since she had no marks and he was tore up she went to jail and she didn't.

Terrell Owens

i doubt he has time to play video games

I wonder what team Ocho created himself on ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Terrell Owens

i doubt he has time to play video games

I wonder what team Ocho created himself on ?

The Tennessee Child Support Payments.
Share 49ersWebzone