There are 134 users in the forums

Chad "OchoCinco" Johnson Arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
sorry if already mentioned, but he does have a history............. for slapping his gf....... granted it was 12 years ago.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Report-Chad-Johnson-had-domestic-arrest-in-2000.html

Larry Fitzgerald pushed his pregnant GF down to the ground and nobody cares, chad headbutts a loud mouth ho and its national news
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by luv49rs:
idk what happened between the two of them, but this makes me sad. everything has played out so quickly.

what happened is that she's a loud mouth, gold digging fame whore. That's what happened. He should've known better.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
you could be right syber, but i hope that's not the case. that would be sad and pathetic.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
you could be right syber, but i hope that's not the case. that would be sad and pathetic.

just speculating, but that chick has a history of both gold digging and getting violent.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

just speculating, but that chick has a history of both gold digging and getting violent.

i have heard that.
what happened is that she's a loud mouth, gold digging fame whore. That's what happened. He should've known better.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
here's a pic of her throwing an unopened bottle of wine at some chicks head.

here she is telling some other chick that she's gonna kill her.

It of course could all just be an act, but I doubt it. If she reacts and acts like this in front of cameras, I can't even imagine how she'd be behind closed doors. Not saying it's okay to ever hit a woman, but sometimes people get pushed beyond their moral limits.
Originally posted by 99problems:
sorry if already mentioned, but he does have a history............. for slapping his gf....... granted it was 12 years ago.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Report-Chad-Johnson-had-domestic-arrest-in-2000.html

who hasnt slapped at least 1 gf.
im a firm believer in not hitting women

but the b***h i slapped deserved it.!

just wanted to say that his off the field, police record isn't as clean as mentioned....................... FWIW.....................
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I kind of feel bad for Chad Johnson but all that stuff from earlier in his career came back to bite him. Obviously his play is no longer worth putting up with that drama.

It of course could all just be an act, but I doubt it. If she reacts and acts like this in front of cameras, I can't even imagine how she'd be behind closed doors. Not saying it's okay to ever hit a woman, but sometimes people get pushed beyond their moral limits.

true. but if it is all fake, i'm pretty sure she signed some sort of confidentiality agreement with the network to keep that hush hush..... not sure how that would come into effect if/when this does go to court. i'm sure she'll p*ss off some network execs if she were to admit if that were true.......

i'm sure this is all a master plan for her to get a book deal....................

real talk i don't even blame chad.. i think i'm a pretty good evaluator of character.. and i don't trust that evelyn chick.. she probably deserved it
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
true. but if it is all fake, i'm pretty sure she signed some sort of confidentiality agreement with the network to keep that hush hush..... not sure how that would come into effect if/when this does go to court. i'm sure she'll p*ss off some network execs if she were to admit if that were true.......

i'm sure this is all a master plan for her to get a book deal....................

charges have been pressed in the past for stuff you see on reality TV. Including this show. Either way, nothing he says will exonerate him. If he had pressed assault charges on her at the same time, then it would've been a different story. Too late now.

charges have been pressed in the past for stuff you see on reality TV. Including this show. Either way, nothing he says will exonerate him. If he had pressed assault charges on her at the same time, then it would've been a different story. Too late now.

not that i disagree, but if he did press charges at the time, he would have been castrated in the court of public opinions, but he maybe wouldn't have been cut....

I know the answer to this question, but I have to ask: What decent man in his right mind would want to marry a woman like this? Thank God I don't watch shows like this. A man would have to be out of his rabbit ass mind to wan to live with this obnoxious woman for the rest of his life. It should have been a huge clue to Chad Johnson when Antoine Walker didn't want to marry her after being engaged to her for ten years.

Agreed. He should have pressed charges. Might have saved his career. But honestly, I wonder just what kind of woman he thought he was getting. Obviously I don't know either of them. But given the stuff I've read and seen on Youtube of her I can't imagine she'd be anything but trouble for a man, especially a man of means like professional athletes. (I admit, I detest "reality" shows and do not allow them to be viewed in my house.)
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Aug 15, 2012 at 9:36 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
b***h is straight crazy, Chad is innocent!!
Share 49ersWebzone