There are 369 users in the forums

Chad "OchoCinco" Johnson Arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ho fo sho

just google Evelyn Lozada nude

WEDB

^^ She looks fine! But shes got that crazy look in her eyes, that 'dont f**k with me' look.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
antoine walker hit that for 10 years.
"Dude, I said PUNCH her. WTF?"

-Dez Bryant
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I think the b***h married him and is faking the whole damn thing just to solidify her future and to keep getting endorsement deals... She is a goddamn reality star, f**k her. Punch her again.

they have her running to the neighbor and he called 911....haven't heard CJ's side ?

I was partially joking but if you were serious, have a little bit of sense and drive. The best story is a complete well acted out story... Honestly, I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility.

I'm actually of the same thinking on this, odds are she's just being a money-grubbing b***h.

Seriously though,

1. Why would a guy keep a receipt for condoms in the 1st place?
2. Why headbutt her at all, and why get so pissed if you are the one cheating?

On the phone call she says she was headbutted in the car, then I guess she runs to the neighbors but doesn't know which car he is driving or if he is in the house? Also, how would a headbutt give a gash on the forehead that requires stitches, wouldn't there be swelling? Unless he MMAed that b***h knockout style.

Its pretty easy to gash the forehead. Old school WWF wrestlers used to cut their foreheads to leak blood during matches to add dramatic effects.

Yah, with a razor.... But that still doesn't answer the question.. Who the f**k keeps a receipt for condoms?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I think the b***h married him and is faking the whole damn thing just to solidify her future and to keep getting endorsement deals... She is a goddamn reality star, f**k her. Punch her again.

they have her running to the neighbor and he called 911....haven't heard CJ's side ?

I was partially joking but if you were serious, have a little bit of sense and drive. The best story is a complete well acted out story... Honestly, I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility.

I'm actually of the same thinking on this, odds are she's just being a money-grubbing b***h.

Seriously though,

1. Why would a guy keep a receipt for condoms in the 1st place?
2. Why headbutt her at all, and why get so pissed if you are the one cheating?

On the phone call she says she was headbutted in the car, then I guess she runs to the neighbors but doesn't know which car he is driving or if he is in the house? Also, how would a headbutt give a gash on the forehead that requires stitches, wouldn't there be swelling? Unless he MMAed that b***h knockout style.

Its pretty easy to gash the forehead. Old school WWF wrestlers used to cut their foreheads to leak blood during matches to add dramatic effects.

Yah, with a razor.... But that still doesn't answer the question.. Who the f**k uses condoms?

Fixed

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Philbin seems like a pretty decent guy.
Chad messed up his chance, dont think any team would want him now.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by slidingswhiz:

ever heard of the Raiders?

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

f**ked up. Everything I've seen or heard about him is that he's a good dude. I knew that ho would bring him down one way or another.

Originally posted by slidingswhiz:

hmm. not sure so sure. guys like Pac Man Jones and Lawrence Phillips got tons of chances and were way worse thungs than Ocho.
sorry if already mentioned, but he does have a history............. for slapping his gf....... granted it was 12 years ago.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Report-Chad-Johnson-had-domestic-arrest-in-2000.html
I could see the seahawks giving him a shot.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
sorry if already mentioned, but he does have a history............. for slapping his gf....... granted it was 12 years ago.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Report-Chad-Johnson-had-domestic-arrest-in-2000.html

who hasnt slapped at least 1 gf.
im a firm believer in not hitting women

but the b***h i slapped deserved it.!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
idk what happened between the two of them, but this makes me sad. everything has played out so quickly.
Share 49ersWebzone