There are 259 users in the forums

Chad "OchoCinco" Johnson Arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing I hear Hard Knocks tonight (10 pm, HBO) will have footage of Joe Philbin meeting with and releasing Chad Johnson from the team.
Originally posted by 5280High:
If it was only a headbutt the top one ain't her. A person doesn't bleed from the crown of her head and have a black eye from one hit. And a head butt to the eye socket most likely would crush the orbital bone to requiring emergency surgery and a taped up eye for weeks... so it's either not her or he gave her some knuckle love too.

But still, hitting beotches aint that funny, he should of just hate f@cked her and slipped it in her butt so she would have to get stitches and moved all her crap out while she's recuperating in the hospital... At least that's what I woulda done. I mean... You know she's using protection at least before hand haha

He'll probably end up on the NFL network w/Sapp & Pukes.
Ochocinco's OCNN ‏@ocnnreport Evelyn Lozada Files For Divorce http://ocnnreport.com/?p=6884
Dude is gonna end up killing himself

BOOK IT
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Dude is gonna end up killing himself

BOOK IT

naw
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I think the b***h married him and is faking the whole damn thing just to solidify her future and to keep getting endorsement deals... She is a goddamn reality star, f**k her. Punch her again.
Originally posted by Chief:
I think the b***h married him and is faking the whole damn thing just to solidify her future and to keep getting endorsement deals... She is a goddamn reality star, f**k her. Punch her again.

they have her running to the neighbor and he called 911....haven't heard CJ's side ?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

they have her running to the neighbor and he called 911....haven't heard CJ's side ?

I was partially joking but if you were serious, have a little bit of sense and drive. The best story is a complete well acted out story... Honestly, I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility.
[ Edited by Chief on Aug 14, 2012 at 1:44 PM ]

I was partially joking but if you were serious, have a little bit of sense and drive. The best story is a complete well acted out story... Honestly, I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility.

I'm actually of the same thinking on this, odds are she's just being a money-grubbing b***h.

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Ochocinco's OCNN ‏@ocnnreport Evelyn Lozada Files For Divorce http://ocnnreport.com/?p=6884

lol chad put this all on himself.
From Chad Johnson

I would like apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred. I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death. I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL. To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life.
hope he had a prenup
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

I'm actually of the same thinking on this, odds are she's just being a money-grubbing b***h.

Seriously though,

1. Why would a guy keep a receipt for condoms in the 1st place?
2. Why headbutt her at all, and why get so pissed if you are the one cheating?

On the phone call she says she was headbutted in the car, then I guess she runs to the neighbors but doesn't know which car he is driving or if he is in the house? Also, how would a headbutt give a gash on the forehead that requires stitches, wouldn't there be swelling? Unless he MMAed that b***h knockout style.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Seriously though,

1. Why would a guy keep a receipt for condoms in the 1st place?
2. Why headbutt her at all, and why get so pissed if you are the one cheating?

On the phone call she says she was headbutted in the car, then I guess she runs to the neighbors but doesn't know which car he is driving or if he is in the house? Also, how would a headbutt give a gash on the forehead that requires stitches, wouldn't there be swelling? Unless he MMAed that b***h knockout style.

Its pretty easy to gash the forehead. Old school WWF wrestlers used to cut their foreheads to leak blood during matches to add dramatic effects.
Share 49ersWebzone