There are 249 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Aw hells no Sando/M-Rob

The only thing this scrub and Willis have in common is that they both wear #52.
he must have been sandusky'd
Originally posted by niners_guy:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/71125/ex-49er-sees-baby-patrick-willis-in-seattle

There is only one Patrick Willis... and if there is to be a baby Patrick Willis, he plays right next to him.

Quit being such a homer. No, Wagner will probably not be as good as Willis but it's not out of the question either. Believe it or not, the 31 other NFL teams also contain quality players, some of which are better than 49er players. It's hard to believe, I know.
Originally posted by belabartok:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/71125/ex-49er-sees-baby-patrick-willis-in-seattle

There is only one Patrick Willis... and if there is to be a baby Patrick Willis, he plays right next to him.

Quit being such a homer. No, Wagner will probably not be as good as Willis but it's not out of the question either. Believe it or not, the 31 other NFL teams also contain quality players, some of which are better than 49er players. It's hard to believe, I know.

I'm sorry, I just don't understand what that means. Like, I comprehend each individual word but I just they just don't make sense in that sequence.

Might not be Willis but who knows if this guy will surprise us
Originally posted by Niners99:

Why is anyone listening to Robinson? Dude sucks. Most LB he faces probably SEEM like Patrick Willis to him. I think hes forgotten whats its like to play with the real deal.

Willis is the best ILB in the NFL. The second best is Bowman as of last year. Other teams have better players, but not at that position. It's not even close. To imply anybody is going to be as good as the best is ridiculous. It's like saying Andrew Luck is a baby Montana. Luck will be very good, but to imply he'll be as good as Joe is just stupid.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Anthony Dixon has responded to a comment made by the former ex-niner ,Micheal Robinson, where Robinson compared his new teammate,Utah States' Bobby Wagner to Patrick Willis. Willis- a surefire hall of famer ,asked Anthony about the comment and Anthony quipped,'' Aw naw, showty had to be turnt kid, if not turnt on that lean , feel.Tosay But Usa Mandingo ni*ga figga he dammin do but he really due dammin dat dippy dorn.''

Navorro Bowman is baby patrick willis...mrob is a moron
mrob has turned into such a goon.
Mrob needs to shut his mouth and quit wishing that the 49ers never cut him.
I think that guy says stupid s**t just to get headlines. His play sure never did it. What an assclown!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Anthony Dixon has responded to a comment made by the former ex-niner ,Micheal Robinson, where Robinson compared his new teammate,Utah States' Bobby Wagner to Patrick Willis. Willis- a surefire hall of famer ,asked Anthony about the comment and Anthony quipped,'' Aw naw, showty had to be turnt kid, if not turnt on that lean , feel.Tosay But Usa Mandingo ni*ga figga he dammin do but he really due dammin dat dippy dorn.''

hahahahaha

Whoa... time to start sipping that koolaid son. y so serious?
Everyone needs to chill, we have Whitner comparing Tolzien to Drew Brees.

Simply players trying to instill confidence in young players, trying to help them envision themselves as becoming the "best".

I would take Tolzien being Drew Brees, why not?

If the other LB gets close to PW (like Navaroo has) good for him.