There are 186 users in the forums

Aw hells no Sando/M-Rob

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/71125/ex-49er-sees-baby-patrick-willis-in-seattle

There is only one Patrick Willis... and if there is to be a baby Patrick Willis, he plays right next to him.
they sip hard up in seattle
what M-Rob say in that article is funny...as if Seattle's offense is a good measure
Yeah, no pressure kid. One of your teammates is compairing you to Patrick f**king Willis.

baby p.willis?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

baby p.willis?

• sfout
  • Veteran
I love Wagner but that is just pure LOLZ
MRob = real reason NFCCG was lost (he failed to fully take out KW up @ seattle week 16)
Anthony Dixon has responded to a comment made by the former ex-niner ,Micheal Robinson, where Robinson compared his new teammate,Utah States' Bobby Wagner to Patrick Willis. Willis- a surefire hall of famer ,asked Anthony about the comment and Anthony quipped,'' Aw naw, showty had to be turnt kid, if not turnt on that lean , feel.Tosay But Usa Mandingo ni*ga figga he dammin do but he really due dammin dat dippy dorn.''

"Very explosive. He is a guy that can run sideline to sideline. He's learning. He's still a young guy learning how to get off blocks in the National Football League. But he is going to be another special player one day. I call him a baby Patrick Willis because I hadn't seen a linebacker move like that since Pat."

Last year M-Rob also called Aldon Smith a "carbon copy" of Manny Lawson.... Look how that went.
Talk about reaching - the guys a good player but he is NO Patrick Willis
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
"Very explosive. He is a guy that can run sideline to sideline. He's learning. He's still a young guy learning how to get off blocks in the National Football League. But he is going to be another special player one day. I call him a baby Patrick Willis because I hadn't seen a linebacker move like that since Pat."

LMAO and he called him a baby patrick willis.
more like the semen version of patrick willis (no homo)

Why is anyone listening to Robinson? Dude sucks. Most LB he faces probably SEEM like Patrick Willis to him. I think hes forgotten whats its like to play with the real deal.
Share 49ersWebzone