There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ochocinco has been released

Originally posted by strickac:
Welcome to the Jags.

Jags, Dolphins, Browns, Colts, and possibly the redskins are teams that should be making contact with him. Maybe even denver, but thats a huge maybe. Most likely will go to a team thats on the bottom looking up. btw, any updates on Braylon Edwards? A healthy B.E is probably better than most of the other FA guys out there
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Multiple sources tell the Boston Globe that Chad Ochocinco just didn't have the "football I.Q." to succeed with the Patriots.
"The Patriots would literally tell him to run a route a certain way, and a minute later he would run it the other way," wrote the Globe's Greg Bedard. "It happened all the time." During recent OTAs, he also struggled to recognize zone versus man coverage. Even if it irked Carson Palmer, Ochocinco often got away with freelancing as opposed to running the correct route in Cincinnati. That was never going to work in the Patriots' precision timing offense, which relies on receivers to make pre-snap reads and run exactly where Tom Brady expects them to run.

According to Bengals.com, T.J. Houshmandzadeh used to tell Chad Ochocinco where to line up on offense in Cincinnati.
Ochocinco's cavalier attitude toward the playbook started long before his one-year stop-over in New England. Ochocinco's offensive freelancing certainly didn't endear him to Carson Palmer or former Bengals OC Bob Bratkowski, now in Jacksonville. There's also belief in the Queen City that Ochocinco never played as hard again after being nailed by Browns safety Brian Russell in the 2006 home opener. "If I went with Tom Brady and didn't produce, I'd hang it up," Houshmandzadeh said of Ochocinco's 2011 struggles.

Rotoworld.com

sounds like he should be part of Jimmy Raye's offense.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Multiple sources tell the Boston Globe that Chad Ochocinco just didn't have the "football I.Q." to succeed with the Patriots.
"The Patriots would literally tell him to run a route a certain way, and a minute later he would run it the other way," wrote the Globe's Greg Bedard. "It happened all the time." During recent OTAs, he also struggled to recognize zone versus man coverage. Even if it irked Carson Palmer, Ochocinco often got away with freelancing as opposed to running the correct route in Cincinnati. That was never going to work in the Patriots' precision timing offense, which relies on receivers to make pre-snap reads and run exactly where Tom Brady expects them to run.

According to Bengals.com, T.J. Houshmandzadeh used to tell Chad Ochocinco where to line up on offense in Cincinnati.
Ochocinco's cavalier attitude toward the playbook started long before his one-year stop-over in New England. Ochocinco's offensive freelancing certainly didn't endear him to Carson Palmer or former Bengals OC Bob Bratkowski, now in Jacksonville. There's also belief in the Queen City that Ochocinco never played as hard again after being nailed by Browns safety Brian Russell in the 2006 home opener. "If I went with Tom Brady and didn't produce, I'd hang it up," Houshmandzadeh said of Ochocinco's 2011 struggles.

Rotoworld.com

So with all this having been said,he would fair no better in our offense.he didnt fair well wit argueably the best QB in the league for the last 10 years,how will he do here??

Btw,heres a thought,grab him and TO.then we'll have 4 diva,misfit,complaining,me me me ass WR's on our team.

Lord please make it stop(sigh)
OUCH

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Patriots signed former Cowboys WR Jesse Holley today. So basically traded @Ochocinco's roster spot to Holley.

Rotoworld.com

I've heard that stuff with TJ helping Chad for a while now. Supposedly it even goes back to their college days at Oregon State, too.
TJ is just trying to stay relevant. He's a bum too.
Signed with dolphins, one year deal
Funny how when New England got Chad Johnson and Haynesworth everyone on the webzone was drooling over how amazing the pats are, that belichick is a genius for these moves, blah blah blah
So he gets to play for his hometown team
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Funny how when New England got Chad Johnson and Haynesworth everyone on the webzone was drooling over how amazing the pats are, that belichick is a genius for these moves, blah blah blah

Guilty as charged... However Belichick is still a genius.

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

this doe
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Bring him in

We already got one washed up Wr.

Moss is far from washed up.

you obviously didn't see him play his last year.

Lula, neither did you

Truuu dat....!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

this doe
Double doe!!!!!!!!!!! How round, how fully packed!! Boowhaaaaaaa
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Rotoworld.com

sounds like Carson Palmer should be nominated for sainthood.
He signed w/Fins...I'd say last chance to show he's still got something.