LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Ochocinco has been released

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I'm not saying he isn't talented, but he runs horrible routes. You ever watch him run, with those little steps. Its like he's running completly out of control. Imo, Palmer made him look a lot better than he is, just like Palmer is doing with the Raiders recievers.

Chad Johnson ran great routes and got wide open for Palmer all game long, he was one of the most dominant receivers in the league for about 4 years.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 7, 2012 at 7:24 PM ]
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I'm not saying he isn't talented, but he runs horrible routes. You ever watch him run, with those little steps. Its like he's running completly out of control. Imo, Palmer made him look a lot better than he is, just like Palmer is doing with the Raiders recievers.

Chad Johnson ran great routes and got wide open for Palmer all game long, he was one of the most dominant receivers in the league for about 4 years.
And palmer lost his accuracy, and his ability to find the open WR, he suffered from jake delhomme syndrome. Dude is good for like two ints a game now.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I don't understand how good he was for the Bengals (2010 he was still decent) and then all of a sudden he tanks so badly? Just doesn't make sense... I keep hearing Oakland, but I'll also say maybe Buffalo? Or a smaller surprise city, heck maybe Jacksonville
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Bring him in

We already got one washed up Wr.

Moss is far from washed up.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Bring him in

you obviously didn't see him play his last year.
One more for the scrap heap.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Bring him in

Lula, neither did you
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol bring him in.
Allen Wranglers could use Ochocinco to replace TO
Multiple sources tell the Boston Globe that Chad Ochocinco just didn't have the "football I.Q." to succeed with the Patriots.
"The Patriots would literally tell him to run a route a certain way, and a minute later he would run it the other way," wrote the Globe's Greg Bedard. "It happened all the time." During recent OTAs, he also struggled to recognize zone versus man coverage. Even if it irked Carson Palmer, Ochocinco often got away with freelancing as opposed to running the correct route in Cincinnati. That was never going to work in the Patriots' precision timing offense, which relies on receivers to make pre-snap reads and run exactly where Tom Brady expects them to run.

According to Bengals.com, T.J. Houshmandzadeh used to tell Chad Ochocinco where to line up on offense in Cincinnati.
Ochocinco's cavalier attitude toward the playbook started long before his one-year stop-over in New England. Ochocinco's offensive freelancing certainly didn't endear him to Carson Palmer or former Bengals OC Bob Bratkowski, now in Jacksonville. There's also belief in the Queen City that Ochocinco never played as hard again after being nailed by Browns safety Brian Russell in the 2006 home opener. "If I went with Tom Brady and didn't produce, I'd hang it up," Houshmandzadeh said of Ochocinco's 2011 struggles.

Rotoworld.com

Chad Ochocinco ‏@ochocinco Wow that was fast.... I love life...
Jax, Miami, Dal, Stl

All possible suitors for Ocho

I can see the Rams making a play for him
Houston and Chicago should give him a look

Crabs?
Bring him in

Moss' poor performances throughout his career have been because he quit on the team, not because he can no longer physically compete. He can dominate whenever he chooses to. It's all about keeping him motivated.
[ Edited by 21SandersMoss84 on Jun 8, 2012 at 11:59 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone