LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Hard Knocks to feature The Miami Dolphins - will you be watching

Shop 49ers game tickets
im watchig to see ryan tannehills wife
I thought MIA's coach came off as a bit awkward.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Aug 8, 2012 at 1:50 PM ]
I thought the show was pretty good. It sucked that the guy had to get cut before he even put his pads on. I think Chad Johnson needs to ease up on the cussing in front of the media. That was really uncalled for. At this point Johnson needs to keep quiet and save his talking for the field.
Originally posted by 49ersfan504:
I thought the show was pretty good. It sucked that the guy had to get cut before he even put his pads on. I think Chad Johnson needs to ease up on the cussing in front of the media. That was really uncalled for. At this point Johnson needs to keep quiet and save his talking for the field.

^Agree. i think he's trying to hard to be Chad "Johnson" by being loud and a circus act.
What he fails to realize is that he has to score a few TD's before he can put the clown shoes back on .

But he knows this is probably his last time being in front of a camera unless he does another stupid reality show.
Chad Johnson gets to be featured on another hard knocks, he just loves the limelight.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

i thought she would be much hotter, she had no ass in those shorts when they were walking their dogs, she still cute
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

i thought she would be much hotter, she had no ass in those shorts when they were walking their dogs, she still cute

Chad Johnson's wife is pretty tight too. OchoCinco is funny as hell lol.
Originally posted by slidingswhiz:
Chad Johnson gets to be featured on another hard knocks, he just loves the limelight.

he's a funny guy im glad he's on it
one of my favorite players because of his character
that was the 1st time i seen Tannehill's wife and i was severely disappointed. she's pretty average with no body at all. Tough watching dude get cut before camp started
[ Edited by lamontb on Aug 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM ]
i actually thought Chad was gonna shed a tear.
i kinda almost felt bad for the guy.
imagine if you were fired on TV .... had to suck

that was pretty uncomfortable to watch (chad gettin' canned)..

best show on TV right now..

i remember they were saying maybe doing the niners last year.. who cares if it would be a distraction.. that would be very entertaining to watch
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

i remember they were saying maybe doing the niners last year.. who cares if it would be a distraction.. that would be very entertaining to watch

Who cares? Everyone who wants a Lombardi.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Who cares? Everyone who wants a Lombardi.

it's not like they follow them thoughout the season.. it's just training camp
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Hard Knocks is a great TV show, I just never want the 49ers to do it
Share 49ersWebzone