LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 172 users in the forums

Hard Knocks to feature The Miami Dolphins - will you be watching

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

LOL
That conversation between them was so damn awkward

When he said "I want to call my grandmother, and my brother," right away with that sad/shocked expression I really felt bad for him.

He'll be fine and still has a job in the league, but it was kinda hard to watch (though I ended up watching it a couple times).
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mug0mug:
When he said "I want to call my grandmother, and my brother," right away with that sad/shocked expression I really felt bad for him.

He'll be fine and still has a job in the league, but it was kinda hard to watch (though I ended up watching it a couple times).

I thought the most awkward part was after when Vontae asked him what he was traded for. And Ireland said "a couple picks"
It just became a quiet awkward moment for like 10 seconds lol

If I was Vontae I would actually be pretty happy to go from Miami to Indy. Miami looks like a train wreck waiting to happen. In Indy he'll work with a good defensive minded coach in Pagano and a team that could be on the rise soon

LOL

I never heard him say anything about calling his brother. Grandma yes.
Les browns chick > jake longs chick> tannehills chick. The Asian that pouncey had out for dinner was hot but sounded like a 60 year old 2 pack a day smoker. f**k them all wedb
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Sep 1, 2012 at 10:22 PM ]
Originally posted by stonecold590:

LOL

I never heard him say anything about calling his brother. Grandma yes.

Yea, that's the main reason I re-watched it like 5 times, I was trying to figure out what he was saying. It was like "I wanna call my grandmother and," Ireland said 'lets take care of some business and then you can call your grandmother,' or something, and he continued "...and my brother (bruva)." He was phased and sorta staring blankly and defeated, and said the second part more quietly. It was easy to miss.

*I'm trying to find a video clip. I can't even find it on HBO GO.
does this show suck yet?
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
does this show suck yet?

Kinda. It hasn't been good this year, but it was still more enjoyable to watch than 99% of the programming available.

I don't want people to hate on it too much because I want to see it again in the future...featuring an interesting team.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Sep 2, 2012 at 5:53 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone