LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 185 users in the forums

Hard Knocks to feature The Miami Dolphins - will you be watching

Shop 49ers game tickets
I like this show but I think they may have missed the ball here, Apart from seeing how Ryan Tannehill developa I just can't get excited about this season of Hard Knocks. wondering what your thoughts are.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
I like this show but I think they may have missed the ball here, Apart from seeing how Ryan Tannehill developa I just can't get excited about this season of Hard Knocks. wondering what your thoughts are.

I'm with you. Is there a player on the Dolphins that will make for good TV? Honestly HBO should just sign a deal with the Jets that as long as Rex is coach they will be on Hard Knocks. Now this will most likely get him fired but at least I'll be entertained.
[ Edited by dwett on May 30, 2012 at 4:30 PM ]
Originally posted by dwett:
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

I'm with you. Is there a player on the Dolphins that will make for good TV? Honestly HBO should just sign a deal with the Jets that as long as Rex is coach they will be on Hard Knocks. Now this will most likely get him fired but at least I'll be entertained.

Agree can't stand the jets but at least when I started watching it I knew there were some real characters and egos on that team that would make it interesting. The High light of this season may be Ryan Tannehills wife.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I would if I had hbo.
as a reminder of what it was like to suck.
i will watch for sure. anything to do with football around that time gets me interested.
Who's on their team again?

_
Hell no.
If I flip to the channel and it's on. Will not seek it out.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
probably not....sounds as exciting as when the "Chef's" made it on Hardnocks

It's football related, of course I will watch
If HBO was the only channel I had, I still wouldn't watch.
Hellll Naaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! It was tough enough to watch the Niners be horrible for 9 years. Why would I go out my way to watch another team be horrible?
I'd rather watch paint dry
Yes. I find it very interesting. It brings a new persona to football, especially when they feature the guys who aren't a lock for the team.
Share 49ersWebzone