LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Hard Knocks to feature The Miami Dolphins - will you be watching

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I'll watch, watched KC and their team was boring as hell at the time. Honestly I think the NFL with start a hard knocks like thing for all teams as they are always looking for ways to give fans more access to their favorite teams for a fee.
if you like Football , you will watch it
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Jake Long, Reggie Bush, Vontae Davis, Ryan Tannahill... Without having to Google search those are the top names that come to mind.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

Jake Long is the best Tackle in football, Reggie is above all else an exciting player to watch, Vontae is lil bro, and Ryan Tannahill should have been a 2nd or 3rd round pick who was chosen in the Top 10 out of desperation... Don't hate because you don't have HBO!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Janitor:
No HBO

Surprised you have internet.

Dial up ftw
Originally posted by faithful4eva:
Hellll Naaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! It was tough enough to watch the Niners be horrible for 9 years. Why would I go out my way to watch another team be horrible?

This
I'd rather watch 2 people fish than that crap.
BUMP

i think this starts tonight.
Chad ochocinco is always good 4 tv
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
if you like Football , you will watch it

Agree.

I don't care about baseball but I watched that Miami Marlins version of Hard Knocks the other day.

If it was just a highlight show or NFL Network coverage of their training camp, it wouldn't interest me. But the structure of these 24/7/Hard Knocks shows are great.
i would rather watch my nut hairs grow.

yall think the Dolphins will do horrible this year huh?

I think they'll surprise some folks... I think Garrard will make Chad look good again.

"The Franchise" on Showtime featuring the Miami Marlins = D.O.A. (team had trade deadline firesale before the 1st episode even aired)

I expect the same from HBO and the Dolphins
lol..i saw the opening credits....it included nice shots of South Beach and girls in bikinis...
show was actually entertaining.
Im a 49er fan 1st and 2nd and a football fan 3rd.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol no i will not be watching lol. Dolphins are the softest team in the nfl.
Share 49ersWebzone