Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Who's on their team again?

_

Dan Marino?
Kim Kardashian's ex
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
Kim Kardashian's ex

kris humphries plays football for the Fins???
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
Kim Kardashian's ex

kris humphries plays football for the Fins???

He should he may be an upgrade. Lol
No HBO
In an alternate dimension, JH is coach of the Dolphins and the 2012 49ers are on HBO....
Jake Long, Reggie Bush, Vontae Davis, Ryan Tannahill... Without having to Google search those are the top names that come to mind.
Originally posted by Janitor:
No HBO

Surprised you have internet.
This is the 8th Season of Hard Knocks. At one point, they had the Kansas City Chiefs as the featured team when Herm Edwards was the head coach and the QB duel was between Damon Huard and Brodie "Freaking" Croyle . If that show could survive the Kansas City Chiefs, it can survive the Miami Dolphins. Some one will watch it.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
No. But not because its the Dolphins but because they need to make it more like 24/7. Even the nascar 24/7 was the s**t and I dont watch Nascar at all.
I'd rather watch Icarly
I wouldn't watch if the Niners were on it.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Jake Long, Reggie Bush, Vontae Davis, Ryan Tannahill... Without having to Google search those are the top names that come to mind.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!
are you guys being serious? If you have HBO you are watching Hard Knocks. It is simple as that. Everybody on this board is clearly a huge football fan. Not only does Hard Knocks show you about the inner workings of a football team, but it is a very well made show. My girlfriend enjoys watching it and she frankly can't stand football.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
are you guys being serious? If you have HBO you are watching Hard Knocks. It is simple as that. Everybody on this board is clearly a huge football fan. Not only does Hard Knocks show you about the inner workings of a football team, but it is a very well made show. My girlfriend enjoys watching it and she frankly can't stand football.

maybe if an NFL team was featured on it people would watch