There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Terrell Owens cannot be tolerated, even by the Indoor Football League

• Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Howlett49:
I'm not saying I liked what T.O. did............ but it's not like he called out a guy that wasn't already suspected to be gay by most. Most people I know and have talked to at least. I was embarresed to have Garcia as the 49er QB. Even more so when he gave an interview sounding like a pole smoker.

f**k TO. I dont care if Jeff sounded/dressed gay, his wife is SMOKIN HOT.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by English:
I don't think he is a nobody, but he certainly isn't a puss, which was the insult you lobbed at him. TO, if I remember correctly, said he was gay.

It really doesn't matter if you are a HoFer or a practice squad player, you should treat your fellow players with some respect.
especially since the attack on garcia came out of the blue. I keep asking , why did owens even say it?What possible purpose was he trying to accomplish.how can even his die hard defenders(I wanted to say bath water drinkers but i restrained myself) defend that one? I had the utmost respect for the guts and courage of garcia. You could break him over your leg but he was double tough and that is why i really took offense at the Puss label.That was uncalled for and just wrong.

Once again, its either your perception of TO or your memory of the incident that has you feeling the way you do.

Why did he say it? BECAUSE A REPORTER ASKED HIM IF HE THOUGHT GARCIA WAS GAY!!!!

He absolutely DID NOT come out of the blue and say it. But again, like I have been arguing in this and the other thread in NT, people believe what they want to believe. Everything TO does is either blown out of proportion, or remembered differently than what actually happened.
I don't blame T.O. for calling Garcia gay. Anyone who has ever heard Garcia talk would have to at least consider it possible. T.O. just came out and said what everone else was too afraid to say. T.O should not have said it and should have had enough respect for his teammate, but f**k it!

Garcia may not have been a puss but he doesn't dress or sound like he gets any puss. I was embarrased to have Garcia prancing around jumping to throw the ball. " Gay QB for SF 49ers" and all the jokes that came along with it.

For a "gay" man, Gracia sure have one f**king hot wife, Playmate of the year, Carmella DeCesare. TO was an idiot and deserves exactly whats coming to him but he was a great WR.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
BOSS

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I don't think he is a nobody, but he certainly isn't a puss, which was the insult you lobbed at him. TO, if I remember correctly, said he was gay.

It really doesn't matter if you are a HoFer or a practice squad player, you should treat your fellow players with some respect.

I don't blame T.O. for calling Garcia gay. Anyone who has ever heard Garcia talk would have to at least consider it possible. T.O. just came out and said what everone else was too afraid to say. T.O should not have said it and should have had enough respect for his teammate, but f**k it!

Garcia may not have been a puss but he doesn't dress or sound like he gets any puss. I was embarrased to have Garcia prancing around jumping to throw the ball. " Gay QB for SF 49ers" and all the jokes that came along with it.

Seriously? Garcia was a good QB for us, he jumped because he was a small QB, he was a good guy for us. Screw T.O., he caused the s**t in SF, he was a cry baby, also Donahue fault for not giving T.O. a contract, but was a good thing, T.O. would of been the biggest distraction for us during his time.

I'm not saying I liked what T.O. did............ but it's not like he called out a guy that wasn't already suspected to be gay by most. Most people I know and have talked to at least. I was embarresed to have Garcia as the 49er QB. Even more so when he gave an interview sounding like a pole smoker.

You hadn't noticed his wife then, I assume?

Anyway, he was a good qb. Even if he had been gay, I don't really see why it was an issue for TO and the fact that he embarrassed you says a lot more about you than it does about him.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Once again, its either your perception of TO or your memory of the incident that has you feeling the way you do.

Why did he say it? BECAUSE A REPORTER ASKED HIM IF HE THOUGHT GARCIA WAS GAY!!!!

He absolutely DID NOT come out of the blue and say it. But again, like I have been arguing in this and the other thread in NT, people believe what they want to believe. Everything TO does is either blown out of proportion, or remembered differently than what actually happened.

And perhaps you could remind us how he supported his teammate.

Because I seem to recall, when asked if he thought that Garcia was gay, he responded something like "well, if it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, it's a rat."

Blown out of proportion? Misremembered? Um, no.
things got blown out of proportion because TO demanded so much attention, the microscope got put on him.
Originally posted by Amir:
f**k TO. I dont care if Jeff sounded/dressed gay, his wife is SMOKIN HOT.

Originally posted by sacleads:
For a "gay" man, Gracia sure have one f**king hot wife, Playmate of the year, Carmella DeCesare. TO was an idiot and deserves exactly whats coming to him but he was a great WR.

You hadn't noticed his wife then, I assume?

Anyway, he was a good qb. Even if he had been gay, I don't really see why it was an issue for TO and the fact that he embarrassed you says a lot more about you than it does about him.

I always thought his wife was just a PR move so everyone could say, "Garcia is not gay! Look at his hot wife!" Now I haven't followed anything about Garcia in a long time so I don't even know if she is still his wife. If she is not than obviously I have a point. If she is still his wife than that little sassy son a b***h has a hot wife!

Me being embarrased about Garcia must seem homophobe and it is. I was in high school and image meant more to me than respecting a fellow human being. Therefore I developed a dislike for Garcia when Raider fan friends of mine constantly rubbed his possible queer tendencies in my face.
I always thought his wife was just a PR move so everyone could say, "Garcia is not gay! Look at his hot wife!" Now I haven't followed anything about Garcia in a long time so I don't even know if she is still his wife. If she is not than obviously I have a point. If she is still his wife than that little sassy son a b***h has a hot wife!

Me being embarrased about Garcia must seem homophobe and it is. I was in high school and image meant more to me than respecting a fellow human being. Therefore I developed a dislike for Garcia when Raider fan friends of mine constantly rubbed his possible queer tendencies in my face.

Irony?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Irony?

I don't know how irony really applies to what you highlighted?
Originally posted by Allx9er:
meh, he can go scan tickets at the gates for all i care.

Just not our ticket gate other wise he may blame Niner fans for dropping their ticket stub.
TO has burnt every bridge with every NFL team he has played on, now he seems contempt to do the same with the IFL as well with all 3 of his babies momma's.
TO is skum and the only thing he's done that I loved was stand on the Cowgirls star 2 times. Even "The catch II" was not necessary had he not dropped countless balls in that game in the first place.

Niners are far better off without his distractions.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the amount of hate for garcia stuns me. After the good things he did for us and is probably the 4th best quarterback to ever wear a niner jersey. were those people even fans when garcia was winning games and putting up numbers and taking big shots? wow some of you hate him cuz he talked funny. real mature kids, gore sounds like a f**king moron when he talks. double standard, reverse racism? i can play in the grassy knoll to
Montana >Young > Garcia > Smith
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 16to87:
brodie ahead of garcia by a titch steve spurrier, jim plunkett, bono and even elvis would be ahead of the quarterbacks we had between garcia and alex. Yes even the rat.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 16to87:
brodie ahead of garcia by a titch steve spurrier, jim plunkett, bono and even elvis would be ahead of the quarterbacks we had between garcia and alex. Yes even the rat.
Agree with Brodie I will still put Garcia ahead of Smith for now, Plunkett was a good QB when he went to the Raiders, the rest were not even close.