LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Terrell Owens cannot be tolerated, even by the Indoor Football League

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/terrell-owens-cannot-tolerated-even-ifl-232626766.html

Hang em T.O. It really is over man!
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
In the press release when he sign it stated he only would play at home games. So it seems like a cop-out by ownership to try to save face/money... There home opener wasn't even a 1/3 full arena
What a dumb slut.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Frankel cited Owens' refusal to play in two upcoming road games that are critical to the Wranglers' playoff hopes and Owens' no-show for a scheduled appearance at a local children's hospital as the breaking points in the team's relationship with the receiver.

He's done
this guy should be on suicide watch.
Originally posted by Paul:
Frankel cited Owens' refusal to play in two upcoming road games that are critical to the Wranglers' playoff hopes and Owens' no-show for a scheduled appearance at a local children's hospital as the breaking points in the team's relationship with the receiver.

He's done

He should be done, I feel nothing for him, he f**ked himself over. He was the reason his arrogance overtook him. He threw every QB and coach under the bus. He should just retire now, he has nothing left.
I still wish him the best.
meh, he can go scan tickets at the gates for all i care.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
He should be done, I feel nothing for him, he f**ked himself over. He was the reason his arrogance overtook him. He threw every QB and coach under the bus. He should just retire now, he has nothing left.
you can get any lower than this.i should think this will stop the "bring home T O " blather. he turned on garcia for no reason at all and then never took responsibility for all of his dropped passes, that is when I turned on owens. he could never carry the jock strap of rice, taylor and gene washington. its done, over
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NONAME:
In the press release when he sign it stated he only would play at home games. So it seems like a cop-out by ownership to try to save face/money... There home opener wasn't even a 1/3 full arena
what does a non full arena have to do with anything. sorry i feel no one can spin this in a good way for owens or to make him out to be a victim

I just think TO had some serious developmental issues that stem back to his childhood.

That quick rise to super-stardom really brought out the worst in him and it wasn't something he was ready to handle.

CCIOWA, for you to say "he can't carry Rice, Taylor, Gene Washington's jocks", I'll definitely give you Rice (because nobody can come close to that god of a human being) but as for the others, you can't tell me TO isn't better.

I don't care what you think about his attitude he's one of the top 5 or 10 best receivers to ever play this game. The numbers prove it, if him playing on a broken ankle with screws in it in the Super Bowl wasn't enough.
Originally posted by cciowa:
you can get any lower than this.i should think this will stop the "bring home T O " blather. he turned on garcia for no reason at all and then never took responsibility for all of his dropped passes, that is when I turned on owens. he could never carry the jock strap of rice, taylor and gene washington. its done, over

I'm with you, I started to hate him while he was still playing for us. After he went on his "watch me make an ass out of myself NFL tour" I really couldn't stand him. Still it's hard not to feel a little sorry for him. Just think where he's going to be in 15 years... answering to his manager at Footlocker.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I just think TO had some serious developmental issues that stem back to his childhood.

That quick rise to super-stardom really brought out the worst in him and it wasn't something he was ready to handle.

CCIOWA, for you to say "he can't carry Rice, Taylor, Gene Washington's jocks", I'll definitely give you Rice (because nobody can come close to that god of a human being) but as for the others, you can't tell me TO isn't better.

I don't care what you think about his attitude he's one of the top 5 or 10 best receivers to ever play this game. The numbers prove it, if him playing on a broken ankle with screws in it in the Super Bowl wasn't enough.

Well I have to say that JT is probably one of the more underated WR's to play the game, but I have to give you that TO had extraordinary skills when he was at the peak of his game. IMO he had too many drops to make the top 5, but somewhere in the top 10 sounds right.
Obviously worth talking about
Share 49ersWebzone