LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 209 users in the forums

TO on Dr Phil: faces 3 of the 4 women who he owes child supprt

Shop 49ers game tickets
T.O looks like he doesnt even want to be there, I wonder how much money the show offered him to get on.
The family law system needs to be fixed, it is a joke. Women don't have to be evil, they just need to get knocked up by the right guy.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
The family law system needs to be fixed, it is a joke. Women don't have to be evil, they just need to get knocked up by the right guy.

this. lol at equal rights for men and women.
Got a cell phone? Call someone who cares......
He's a scumbag.
I personally don't like it how T.O cries about not having a father, and talks about how his grandmother had to raise him.
Then he turns around and hasy 4 kids with 4 different women and he doesn't even know one of the children!

He knows exactly what the kids are going through, he is a trip.

He will committ suicide soon, as this all seems like an act of hopelesness on his part and that is sad too.
He only identifies as a football player and that is gone, poor kids.

These kids don't only need $, they need a father.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I love TO and all, but hes an idiot to go on national TV to dispute a feud.

when you are broke you need every paid appearance you can possibly get. he's going to get locked up soon. At this point he has no shame.
[ Edited by lamontb on May 8, 2012 at 1:39 PM ]
Looo hoooo....Zer Herrr
Really TO?

that's the best you could do?

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace49ers:
T.O looks like he doesnt even want to be there, I wonder how much money the show offered him to get on.
Even if TO got paid to be there, that money is just gonna go to those women. Dumb@$$...shoulda wrapped it up before he hooked up with these women.
I could care less about Owens, he was the biggest cry baby. Threw every QB under the bus. Always b***hed about not getting the ball every play, and he had the dropsies. It sucks he can't provide child support for his kids. But never want him anywhere near the 49ers again.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I could care less about Owens, he was the biggest cry baby. Threw every QB under the bus. Always b***hed about not getting the ball every play, and he had the dropsies. It sucks he can't provide child support for his kids. But never want him anywhere near the 49ers again.

All that aside...he paid over a million to one of his baby mammas over the course of the year. one at 20 grand a month. I grew up with three other siblings family of six. i cant remember my parents spending that much on us in a single month.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by THEMerts80:
You forgot R.C. Owens

right ,, sorry. hell i like mike wilson , willie mcgee and dick witcher better than owens
File this away under "Who gives a f**k"
Share 49ersWebzone